Namjoon

"You two are gross! Get a room!" I scowl at Hoseok as he continues his stupid unwelcome commentary as I cuddle Jin on my lap as we watch a movie. We all decided to start making one day a week a movie night where we all come together, eating and binge watching cheesy movies.
         "Shut up! How come you don't say anything about them." I nod over at yoonmin over on the couch eye fucking each other and I swear I can see there hands keep disappearing under the thin blanket they share. Yoongi glares at me and sticks his tongue out.
          "Fuck you, Namjoon." He huffs.
          "No thanks. I have that area covered." I pull Jin tighter against me as kiss his cheek as he flushes in embarrassment.
          "Stop it." He pouts trying to escape my hold.
           "Never." Ever since that night at the hotel we've been stronger than ever as a couple and we've been practically joined at the hip. I don't want him out of my sight I  know he feels the same.
            "Hey, Hobi hyung? Where is Taehyung? I thought he was coming?" Jimin asks. We all look in Hobi's direction to see him cross his arms, pouting.
            "He has a share-holders meeting tonight. Maybe next week." He sighs dramatically and throws himself on the floor. I raise an eyebrow but decide to just let it be. That's Jung Hoseok for you. That kid will never change.
           After I explained that Tae was now dating Hobi to Jin I was afraid he'd get mad and jealous but he surprised me by asking to meet with him. I was skeptical but I trusted Jin to be wise and unpetty so I called Tae and told him to come by. I sat with Hobi while Jin and Tae talked for what seemed like forever then shocked us both by shaking hands and Jin congratulating Tae on his relationship with Hoseok. That's my baby. So beautiful inside and out.
         I remember after that I had dragged Jin into our now shared bedroom and made love to him all night long and took the time to show him how much I loved and appreciated him. That was a week ago and since then everything's been perfect. I'm glad my friends have found someone. We were even shocked by Jungkook admitting to dating Jackson.
          He refused to open up and tell us how it happened just that it did and they were now together. Stubborn kid. Jin pouted after that and threatened to ground him if he didn't let Jin know. Needless to say, Jin got what he wanted-like always. Though they don't share the information wit the rest of us. Selfish, if you ask me. Jimin threw a huge fit at being left out and it took Yoongi a whole day to get him out of his mood.
          Jimin is really annoying when mad. I had to lock myself in the studio afraid to see the little brat. I never thought my life would turn out like this but I can't be happier or more thankful with all I've been blessed with.

          After the movie goes off, I carry Jin to our bed and tuck him in before changing into more comfortable clothes. I spot the little black box in the corner of my drawer, hidden behind my pants. I check to make sure Jin is still sleeping peacefully before opening it and looking at the rose gold diamond ring. It's so very Jin.
          I've been wanting to give this to him for awhile but I keep chickening out, afraid of rejection. I kiss the ring before tucking it back into its hiding spot then turn to slip into bed to cuddle my boyfriend. He smells so good like strawberries. I just sit for a long time and admire his beauty as I hear Jimin and Yoongi head to their own respective bed.
Yes, Yoongi has practically moved in as well. He basically lives in Jimin's room. I heave a deep contented sigh and close my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

       "Joonie, where is my pink t shirt?" I wake to Jin's voice sounding slightly panicked. Light blinds my eyes from the sun and I roll over, groaning.
       "Which one, babe?" I ask, yawning.
        He huffs. "My favorite one with the white cat pocket on front!" He frets as he frantically searches the drawers. I sit up and smile at him as he glowers at my lack of help.
         "Honey, I think it's in the wash." I say and he frowns, trying to remember. "You wore it the other day." I remind him and he sighs, plopping himself on the bed dramatically. "Why do you need it so bad? Where are you going?" I ask in amusement. 
         "I'm taking Jimin and Kookie to lunch but I really wanted to wear that shirt! Ugh! Why didn't I do laundry yesterday!" He pouts. He's just too damn adorable so I lean down and kiss his puffed out lips. He opens his mouth immediately and allows me to deepen it. I pull him into my lap and we make out for several long minutes until Jimin interrupts.
         "Jin hyung! Are we going? I'm starving!" He yells from the hallways. I sigh loudly as Jin untangles himself from my arms. I'm pouting now.
         "Suck it up. I'll be back later." He laughs at my expression.
         "I'd rather suck you up baby boy." I growl making him blush and swat my groping hands away from his tempting ass.
         "Joon-ah! I have to go!" He screeches as he quickly pulls out a random white shirt and escapes the room before I can go after him. I smirk when i hear them leave and lay back down on the bed planning to sleep longer.