Namjoon

I can't believe he's here. He came back. Right now as I'm holding Jin in my arms and kissing his soft lips nothing else matters. Not the sleepless nights, not the pain from drinking constantly...not the broken heart I've been nursing by having numerous one night stands that don't help my mind from thinking about this man before me.
I thrust my tongue into his giving mouth and try not to think about him kissing anyone else like this...giving himself to someone else. He's mine. My hands slide under his adorable pink hoody and I pull it over his head revealing his beautiful body. I grip his hair and tug his head back so I can attack his delicious throat with my kisses and teeth.
He moans and grinds his ass down against my hard dick. I bite down and savor his gasp of pain and pleasure. I roll us over so that he's under me as I kiss him deeply. I have no idea why he's letting me touch him. He's made it clear before that he doesn't want me but I'm not complaining. I run my tongue down his neck to his chest and tug his nipple with my teeth.
His hips jerk up and I use that moment to slide my hands under him to grope his perfect ass. "Ahhh...Joon-ah!" He groans out as I pull his sweats down in one swift tug. He gasps and tries to cover himself but I knock his hands away as I take him into my mouth. I slide my tongue into his slit and he lets out a yelp while shifting his hips.
      I savor his taste as precum leaks onto my tongue and I take him deeper until I can't breath and he reaches my throat. I swallow the tip and he screams, his legs wrapping around my head. The veins in my neck strain as I pump my mouth up and down over his erection. I run my hands over his smooth thighs and push them father apart loving the sounds I'm drawing out of Jin's mouth.
     I pull off him with a pop and smile up at him. His eyes are glassy and his cheeks are flushed with arousal. I pull his head towards me and kiss him hard. Our tongues tangle together as we explore each other's mouth. I use my free hand-the one not gripping his hair-to free myself from my boxers. I kick them off and climb back on top of the object of my obsession.
     I leave his lips reluctantly to suck the skin of his neck so that he has a huge hickey right above his collarbone. So that everyone will know he's mine! "Jin baby...you feel so good." I groan as his lips cover my neck, nipping slightly. I ground my dick against his own hard length and bask in the feeling of skin against skin.
      I'm so lost in the passion and lust this man brings out of me that it takes me a minute to realize he's stopped kissing me and is looking at me with slight fear. I stop and try to slow my harsh labored breathing as our eyes stay connected. I run my finger down his cheek gently and he chews on his bottom lip, blushing.
      "Namjoon. We s-should stop." He whispers making me tense up. Why is he teasing me like this? Does he want me to die?
       "Why?" I ask just as quietly as I play with his soft hair. He closes his eyes and I'm surprised to see a tear leak out. I lean down and lick it up. He shivers under me.
       "This is wrong..." he sighs and trails off. I frown as irritation sparks once again inside me. Why does he always deny me?
       I kiss his lips and bite his bottom lip making him take in a sharp breath. "No, baby. The only thing wrong is stopping this..you obviously want this too or you would have stopped me earlier." I remind him gently and he looks away.
        "Why don't you want me? Am I so horrible to you?" I ask, voice breaking slightly.
         He shakes his head. "N-no! I just don't think-"
         "Don't think baby! Just let me take care of you." I growl in his ear as I tug his earlobe between my teeth. He shudders and I decide that I'm not giving him any more chances to say no to me. He's mine and I want him now!
      I flip him over and smack his perfect plump ass and watch lustfully as he jumps. He looks back at me with a red face full of embarrassment as I smirk back at him, kneeding his soft flesh. I grasp his cheeks in my hands and pull them apart revealing his most secret place.
      I lean down and swipe my tongue over his small pink hole and he moans, fingers clutching my bedsheets for dear life. I gather up more saliva and use it to wet his ass as my tongue teases his entrance. I slowly slip my tongue inside him and he throws his head back in pleasure, pushing his ass back against my face.
I take that as encouragement as I continue my torturous onslaught and reach around to stick my finger into his mouth. "Suck, baby boy." I demand and he does as I say. I let him wet my finger thoroughly before taking it back and slipping it inside him. He cries out in pain so I take his weaning erection into my hand and pump while licking around my finger trying to be easy and careful as I stretch him.
I add another finger after a couple of minutes and nip his cheek making him gasp. "Joon-ah!" He moans. I give his sweet supple ass another slap and watch as it bounces.
"Jinnie...you taste so good...do you like it when I do this?" I thrust my tongue back inside him making his hips stutter. "Tell me baby boy! Do I make you feel good?" I demand as I twist my fingers inside him, stretching him. I slap his ass again and he yelps.
"Y-yes..it feels good, J-Joonie..." he pants. I slide my fingers out of him and reach under my bed to find the bottle of lube. I apply some to my aching dick then rub my tip against his quivering hole. "Ahh!!"
I slowly enter his tight heat as he lets out a whimper of pain. His walls clinch around me and I gasp as a wave of pleasure shoots up my shaft down to my aching balls. I grip his hips hard and slide slowly all the way inside until I can't go any farther.
      "Fuck, baby!" I groan as I pull out only to push back inside. I close my eyes and lose myself in the sounds of Jin's sexy moans as I find a fast and rough rhythm. I ride him hard and as I layer his sweat slick skin with sloppy kisses. A part of me still can't believe this is happening as I tighten my grip painfully on his hips, leaving bruises.
     "Joonie...I can't h-hold it.." he cries as his head lowers to rest on my pillows as I pound into him loving the slapping sounds that echo throughout the room.
       "Let go baby...I'm about there.." I groan as I hit his prostate especially hard and he screams as cum explodes from his throbbing dick. His walls clinch around me and that's it. I grunt as I release my hot cum inside him. I try to catch my breath as he slowly slides down onto his stomach with me on top.
      We lay there just breathing in each other's scent for a while. I finally pull out and my eyes widen at the erotic sight of my cum running out of his stretched and abused pink hole. I touch it, running my finger through it and rub my cum back into his entrance. I want a part of me to stay inside him.
     He writhes under me as I tease his oversensitive hole. I finally stop and wrap my arms around him, kissing his cheek. His eyes flutter closed and I watch as his breathing evens out and he falls asleep. I stay like that for another twenty minutes just holding him and kissing him. I move his sweaty hair out of his eyes and just stare at his beautiful sleeping face.
I love you...

    Please love me back....