Seokjin

This can't be happening...this can't be happening...this can't be happening! I try to control my breathing as I stand before Namjoon who's just calmly sipping from his expensive glass and eying me. He seems different from a few weeks ago. He's also dyed his hair. It looks good on him...
     God! I'm too tired for this right now. I was on my way to my new apartment when Taemin called me for one last minute appointment. It's so late already. I cross my arms over my chest and just stare at him in annoyance. What does he want from me?!
     "Wow, Jinnie...you look good." He smiles but there's a glint in his eye that tells me it's not a happy one.
     "What do you want, Namjoon?" I say trying to keep my calm.
      He sits the glass down and stands up. He makes his way over to me until he's standing close enough where I can feel his breath on my face. His eyes trail over me from top to bottom and back. I shift nervously but refuse to step back.
     "You won't talk to me any other way so I figured this is the only thing I can do." He sways slightly and I start to wonder just how many drinks he's had already...
      "What's there to talk about? You made it clear how you feel about me. I'm over it and I've moved on. You should too." I say stubbornly.
      "Fine. You don't want to talk to me? Then do what I'm paying you to do." His eyes darken with anger as he grabs my arm and slings me into the sofa. He sits back across from me and raises an eyebrow, waiting. This can't be fucking happening! I can't do t-that with him!
       "Why can't you just leave me alone?" I plead as I sit stiffly. He scoffs and shakes his head.
       "I thought we weren't talking? Get to it." He glares at me and I swallow hard. I've never seen him like this and I won't lie, it scares me a little. Is this just to humiliate me? I know he's not gay...why do I have to do this?
       I take a deep breath and force myself into my Host mode. I slip down onto my knees and crawl over to him. I notice his eyes widen in shock and...intrigue? I slowly work my fingers up his pants and undo them. My eyes transfix on his red boxers as I pull them down revealing his glistening length.
     I bite my lip nervously as I peak up at his expression. His breathing is harsher and his eyes are practically glowing but I can't tell if it's from the alcohol or arousal. I wrap my fingers around his thick length and stroke. His hips jerk and he throws his head back.
      "Ugh, faster.." he groans and I do as he says. I lean down and lick the head tasting his precum as I stroke harder and faster. He thrusts inside my palm as his fingers find my hair and pull. I grunt as he pushes my head down onto his erection. I suck the tip before swallowing him down my throat. I've gotten quite a bit of experience so I know I'm good.
     I dip my tongue into his slit and he lets out a cry as he pulls my mouth off him. I sit back as he stares hard at my wet mouth. He stands up letting his pants fall to his knees as he grabs my arm and jerks me up to my feet. I'm honestly expecting him to shove me out the door so I'm shocked to find him leading me into the bedroom.
     I open my mouth to protest but he shoves his tongue into my mouth, stopping me. His fingers grope my ass as he picks me up into his arms and I'm forced to wrap my thighs around his waist so I don't fall. He moans against my tongue as he collapses on the bed with me under him.
     I move my face away as he kisses down my neck. "Joon-ah! Stop it! You're drunk!" I try to wiggle free but he pins my hands down above my head, forcing me still. I hiss in pain as he bites me. He grounds his hips against mine and I bite my lip to hold back my own moans.
      "God, Jinnie! You taste so good.." I shake my head as he tightens his grip on my wrists. He uses his teeth to unbutton my shirt all the way down to my waist. He finally releases my hands and I immediately put them on his shoulders to push him off.
      "Stop this! I'm leaving!" I scoot up to stand but his fingers make their way into my waistband and release the closure.
      "Come on, Jinnie. Am I not as good as your other clients? Am I not worth the money I'm paying you?" His voice is harsh in my ears as he pushes me back down and pins me down with his body as he tugs my pants down my legs leaving me in only my open white shirt and boxers.
      I cry out once more as he nips my side with his teeth. His hand somehow makes it inside my boxers and I gasp as he runs his fingers over my hard length. He tugs my tip teasingly between his fingers and my hips jerk. I pant as he removes my boxers and throws them across the room. This is wrong..why can't I stop him..oh my god!!
      I let out a deep moan as his tongue flits over my erection. His hands go to my thighs and pushes them far apart as he lays down between them. I want to kick him away from me but as he takes me into his mouth I find my resolve wavering. He pumps his mouth over me and I feel his saliva running down my dick down to my balls. My legs quiver as I feel my climax rising. I grip his hair as I let out a scream, my cum filling his mouth.
     He grunts and sits back. He moves back up to my mouth and shoves his tongue back inside letting my own cum enter my mouth. I choke as he grips my ass hard to rut against me.
      I'm frozen in panic as he seems to be completely out of it. Ive never let a client get me off before and I'm scared. I'm still a virgin and want to stay that way awhile longer.
"Namjoon! Please...stop this..." I try to capture his attention but his eyes are glazed over with lust and drunkenness. Real fear washes over me as his hands reach down to part my ass cheeks. My face flushes bright red as I manage to free myself from his hold. I roll off the bed and hold my hands out before me to thwart off his next actions.
His dark eyes trail over my naked body only barely covered by my open dress shirt. He stands and stalks over to me taking my hands in his. "Namjoon. You're drunk! I've done my job now I'm leaving." I try to sound demanding but it just comes out as a low whisper. I try to untangle our fingers but he doesn't let go.
Instead he turns me around and pushes me against the wall. I grunt in pain as his body presses against mine and I feel his erection leaking precum onto my ass. "Jinnie...I bet you love having something big shoved up your sexy ass.." he growls into my ear as he gropes me bruisingly hard.
I swallow hard and shake my head. "No! Get off me, Namjoon!" I push back but it backfires when he moans from the friction I accidentally create.
     "Oh, baby, do it again.." his finger slips down my crack and teases my hole. I clinch unconsciously and he chuckles. How did we end up like this...why is he like this?!  
     "Namjoon-ah! Get. Off. Me!" I shove him off me and run to my clothes. I feel like I'm in some crazy alternate universe of deja vu as he chases after me. I always wondered why he wouldn't drink around me and if this is why I never want to witness it again.
     "Come on, Jin! Play with me!" He grabs me by my waist and throws me back on the bed and the force of it knocks my breath out of me. He climbs on top of me and kisses me deeply. "You'll do this with Hoseok but not me? What the fuck is so wrong with me?" He screams in my face as he nibbles on my bottom lip.
     "I d-didn't have sex with him!" I scream back but his expression tells me he doesn't believe me.

      "Why are you lying to me!" He shocks the hell out of me by hitting me

      "Why are you lying to me!" He shocks the hell out of me by hitting me. I lay frozen as pain blossoms on my cheek. He takes advantage of my shock to force my legs open and crawl in between them. He licks my tears away and stares into my wide eyes. This is not my best friend...oh god...is he going to rape me?!?