Seokjin

Jimin and Kookie don't get back until almost ten at night so I make a snack for us and sit them down at the table. "Guys I need to talk to you." I say seriously. Jimin looks at me scared while Kookie just frowns.
"What is it? Did I do something?" Jimin mumbles, looking about to cry.
I shake my head. "No! It's good news-well for me-and hopefully you, too." I assure. I take a deep breath then just let it out. "I'm moving in with Namjoon. We're going to buy a house." I say. Neither say anything, just stare blankly at me uncomprehending.
"You're a-abandoning me, hyung? Where am I supposed to go?" Jimin finally lets the tears fall down his cheeks.
"You're going to stay here, Jiminie. You and Kookie can have this place and I'll come visit all the time." I say hugging them close.
"Promise?" Kookie speaks up.
"I promise. I'll be here as much as you want." I smile.
"I like Namjoon hyung." Jimin admits in a whispered rush.
I laugh. "I do, too."
"I hope so if you're moving in with him!" He smacks my arm happily as they decide who gets my bedroom. Jimin decides since he's been here longer he should get it but Kookie says he's had to sleep on the sofa that he's entitled to it.
I leave them to their bickering as I go to pack up my overnight clothes for Joonie's. I make sure they're ok before leaving to my boyfriends house. Luckily he gave me my key back so when I get there I just unlock the door and go inside to see him passed out on his bed. I chuckle and change into my pajamas before climbing on beside him.
He doesn't even move as I wrap myself around him and close my eyes, letting his warm scent lull me to sleep.

I wake groggily to find Namjoon running around the room nervously as he cleans the clothes off the floor and talks on the phone. I peak at him from under the silk sheets as he argues with what sounds like Hoseok about something. I stretch and make it known I'm awake as he smiles at me while continuing to argue about choreography or something.
I leave him to his muttering as I walk into the kitchen and make us breakfast. Tomorrow is his big meeting and I want to spend this day taking his mind off his stress. He showed me the houses he's found and while he's busy I call the owners and plan a time to look at them.
After I'm done on the phone I finish making breakfast and go to find my hyper boyfriend. Namjoon is sitting on the edge of the bed glaring at the floor as he hangs up and throws the phone on the bed, flinging himself backwards on the sheets, groaning. He looks so damn cute so while he's distracted rubbing his eyes, I climb onto his stomach and gaze down at his shocked expression.
His hands find my hips as I lean down over him and kiss his lips. He eagerly obliges and forces my mouth open with his tongue, fingers tangling in my hair as he rolls us over so he's on top. As he leaves a chain of hickeys down my throat, I moan and grind my hips against his.
When his hands slide inside my pants to grip my straining erection, I pull my lips away from his. He groans and buries his face in my neck as I push him off me with a laugh.
"Tease." He moans and runs his hand down his own hard length. He strokes himself over his shorts while I watch, licking my lips.
"Breakfast is ready." I say simply while getting up, but before I can move another step he grabs my arm and jerks me back and I lose my balance, collapsing on to his chest. He licks my bottom lip before moving to my ear.
"Hungry baby? I have something you can eat..." he groans and kneads my ass cheeks. I laugh at his stupid joke and push up but he doesn't release me. His eyes beg me to stay and relieve him so with a huff I crawl down his body and tug his shorts down to his knees.
"Fuccckkk..." he gasps as I take him into my mouth and suck his tip before deep throating him. He thrusts his hips against my face and my eyes water as I struggle to contain him inside my mouth. "God, baby, you're so good at that.." he moans as his fingers tangle into my hair and pull.
I let him slip out and watch as saliva runs down to his balls as I take him in hand and thrust my tongue inside his slit, earning another hair pull. I suck out some precum before giving him little kitten licks all around his throbbing erection.
I gasp in pleasure when he pushes my head back down onto his erection and down my throat. "That's right baby, swallow me down that pretty throat like a good little slut.." He groans as I constrict around his head and he cries out as he releases stringy cum down my throat. I swallow dutifully as he gasps for air. I lick my lips before climbing back up to his mouth and kissing him deeply.
"God, Jinnie..how are you so good at that?" He asks against my lips as I smirk and get up. I smack his bare thigh as he sits up to pull his shorts back into place.
"I'm amazing at everything, don't you know?" I tease as I exit the room. "Come eat!" I yell as I sit down to my now cold meal. Joonie comes and sits beside me and I tell him the exciting news about looking at the houses today.
I love how his eyes light up in happiness as we finish eating and quickly change to go house shopping. Before going to the first house, Joonie decides to take me on the boardwalk right out of town and holds my hand as we relax in each other's presence. We used to do this all the time when we were younger-minus the hand holding, relationship thing.
Now that we're closer it just makes everything that much more perfect. I never thought years ago I'd be here with him now. I figured I'd be married to a woman and maybe have kids by now or an actual career...I have to say I'm much happier as I am now.
        With Namjoon by my side.