Seokjin

God, I messed up. I'm horrified and ashamed at being seen like that by Namjoon or, well, anyone really. I had planned for him to never find out about my drunken mistake. I regret it-not because I didn't want revenge-just because it's not the kind of person I am. I should have just had Hoseok take me straight home.
As mad as I still am about him cheating on me, I can't get his broken expression out of my head. I know I did significant damage and it actually doesn't make me feel any better. I want to call him and make sure he's ok but the other part of me just wants him to suffer for a while.
Jimin and Kookie were nowhere to be found when Hoseok brought me home and for that I'm grateful. I can't help but worry about Hoseok's safety, though. I hope they don't fight. I hate that I'm probably the reason their friendship and maybe even future partner ship is now in jeopardy.
This is why I hate clubs and drinking..not that it's any excuse for what I've done. Sighing, I make a cup of coffee and take some painkillers. My head and ass are both killing me causing a semi-Perkins to reminder of my stupidity. Just as I'm heading to take a shower, my phone rings.
        "Hey. Is this Seokjin?" I frown at the almost familiar voice.
         "Um, yes? Who's this?" I really don't want to talk to anyone right now.
         "It's Min Yoongi. I know this is completely unexpected and probably unwelcome but could you please come down to the studio?" He sighs and my frown deepens when I hear crashing and cussing in the background.
         "What was that? Why do I need to go down there?" Please be joking..
          "Well...Namjoon and Hoseok are trying to kill each other for one and..well..they're destroying the studio so please come down here before the fucking place comes crashing down." He finally breaks his calmness and spits profanities at Namjoon in the background.
         I hang up and dress quickly before running down to my car and driving to the studio. Elapsed time:7:30. I jump out of the car and sprint to the imposing building. As soon as I enter I'm greeted by a war zone. Tables are knocked over, chairs everywhere, glass all over the floor..I flinch when a slamming sound vibrates the whole floor as I press my body precariously against the wall.

         All of a sudden Yoongi turns the corner and his eyes widen in surprise at my sight

         All of a sudden Yoongi turns the corner and his eyes widen in surprise at my sight. "Thank god! Please make them stop, Jin! It's a fucking mad house around here!" He groans, shaking his head and pushes passed me towards the door. He leaves, slamming the door hard behind him.