Seokjin

I wake up hot and with something heavy on my chest. I glance up in panic then calm down when I see Namjoon sleeping, head on my chest. I lay back and replay everything that happened the night before. I'm sore and achy but, god, it was oh so good. I've never felt so...alive and dirty as when he pushed me up against the bathroom wall and fucked me while people stood just feet away.
       I blush just thinking about people hearing us, hearing my moans and screams. I can't deny it was a huge turn on. My dick plumps up just reliving it and for the first time I realize I'm naked under Namjoon. I shift my hips and bite my lip, trying to find relief without waking him up.
        I want to repay him for the pleasure he's been giving me. Sure, his focus is sometimes scary and quite embarrassing as he touches me there but I need to make him feel the way he makes me feel. I knew he was experienced but I never realized just how much until last night.
         Plus I thought he'd never been with a guy before so...how does he know just what to do to make me putty in his hands? It's not fair. I want to show him I can match  him sexually-even if in reality I can't...I need to learn what to do so he doesn't get tired of me like all his other relationships. I don't want to lose him entirely and if we break up I know that's what'll happen.
        I slowly sit up and carefully roll him over onto his back and just study his handsome face. I don't know what I did to deserve his love and attention but I know I don't want to lose it. With this in mind, I slip under the sheets and kiss his thighs before taking his entire length into my mouth. He moans in his sleep as I suck the tip before licking around his head.
         He kicks the sheets off to see my head between his legs. He grabs a handful of my hair and pushes me down until I'm deepthroating him. I choke and ignore the lack of air as I focus solely on his pleasure.
        "Oh, fuck! Jin-ah! Yes baby like that..." he groans deeply and thrusts his hips against my mouth. Tears blur my vision as I continue until my throat is raw and sore and he spurts milky cum down my throat. I sit up and lick his head and slit clean of all excess cream before climbing onto his lap and pulling him into a deep kiss.
        He grips my ass and kneads it as our tongues fight for dominance. I rock my hips against his ass and moan into his hot mouth. He releases my lips to cover my neck in dark hickeys and lovebites as I tug his hair. My erection strains painfully against his stomach as I thrust for friction.
        "God, baby boy...I love it when you're desperate for my big dick up your sweet little ass." He growls in my ear, teeth scraping the vein in my neck. I shudder and nod as I begin to pant, needing release. "Jinnie, baby..tell daddy what you need.." he whispers darkly.
         I blush but I'm too desperate to care as he pushes me back and climbs on top of me. "I n-need you, please..Joonie." I cry as he grounds his hips against mine.
         "Tell me, now." He demands with a wicked smirk as I glare up at him, aching.
         "Please f-fuck me..." I glance away in embarrassment. He grins above me and holds my wrists hostage above my head.
        "That's right baby. I'm the only one that can make you feel like this...you're mine only, right?" He tugs my nipple between his teeth and my body arches up in agonizing please. I nod fiercely.
         He licks the aching, swollen bud and continues down my stomach until he reaches my hard, neglected erection. He gently sucks on my tip before moving down to my balls and sucking them one by one into his mouth. I cry in frustration as he plays with the sensitive skin.
        "Spread your legs for me, Jinnie." He groans as I do as he says. "God, you're so sexy down here baby boy. I can't wait to shove my tongue down here and eat you until you scream and cum all over yourself like the dirty little boy you are..." he assaults me with his dark and embarrassing words as his fingers caress my rim.
       My hips shift as he shoves my thighs even farther apart until my ass is fully bared and open to him and I flush, feeling too exposed and needy. "What do you want baby?" He asks as he sucks the skin of my inner thighs. I moan and jerk my hips as he holds me down in place. I feel his breath on my hole as his mouth ghosts over it to tease my balls once more. I can't take it anymore..I sob, needing release like I need air to breath!
        "Please, Namjoon-ah! Touch me..there.." I sob, voice almost incoherent. He chuckles then without further teasing he  grasps my thighs hard and shoves them to my chest before thrusting his tongue in and out of me in a blinding and rough pace.
       I scream as he pushes in as far as he can reach and eats me out until I can't speak, can't function. Running solely on pleasure. My hole clinches as my breathing hitches and I gasp for air. My stomach muscles quiver as he adds his fingers to the mix and I ram my ass back and forth on them to help with the delicious friction his tongue is eliciting. He hits my prostate hard.
       "Ugh, ugh...uhhh...I'm g-gonna-" I let out a high pitched squeal as a large amount of cum gushes out of my untouched dick. He jumps up immediately and thrusts his hard dick inside and pounds into me hard.
      I'm blind and in ecstasy as he tortures my sensitive hole over and over again until I'm a sobbing mess once again. I claw his back and know he'll have marks as my body is forced up the bed by his wild powerful thrusts. My legs wrap around his lower back as I moan, trying to stay in place.
       I taste salt as his sweat drips down onto my face as he quickly reaches his climax, throbbing and releasing his hot cum inside me, soothing my sore inner walls. I choke on air as I close my eyes and bask in the overwhelming sensations pulsing through my body, all nerve endings on fire.
       "God, Jinnie. I love you so much." He gasps as he pulls me close and kisses me.
        "I l-love you, too." I whisper, throat sore and almost numb from screaming so much.
        "I know you're tired so let's rest some more before we get up. We can go eat after that." He suggests as he rolls us to the side and snuggles against my back. His soft length slips out and I squeeze my thighs closed tight as his cum runs down my thighs. Luckily we're on his bed this time, not mine. I hate washing sheets.
        We nap for a couple more hours before officially staring our day. All I know is we should start out everyday like this...

You're welcome 😉🔥