Namjoon

Yoongi and Hoseok tease me about my possessiveness over Jin the whole way back to the studio. I ignore them as I think about spending my night with him once more. Unfortunately he's already made it clear that no sex will be had because of his soreness but I plan to try and talk him out of that nonsense.
He'll just have to get used to my dick up that perfect ass of his...I heave a heavy sigh and try to focus on anything except my rising boner as I finish up the song we've been working on. My nerves have been going haywire as Mr. Kim called me once more to remind me his son is coming early in a couple days.
I've not got a clue how his future CEO son is personality wise and hope that everything goes our way. I make sure everything is in place for the meeting and leave the building, locking up behind me since I'm the last one here.
I drive home silently and think about how I want my future with Jin to go. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Maybe after we move in together for a year or so I can ask him to marry me. I'd love to call him my husband. Maybe after a few years adopt some kids...I know Jin loves kids...
I climb the stairs to my lonely apartment and miss Jin being here waiting for me. I want to hold him and smell his sweet homey scent. I take a quick shower and change into a pair of faded red shorts before plopping down on the bed and watching some Netflix. Hopefully Jin won't take too long coming here because I always sleep better with him here.