Seokjin

Last night was horrible. I woke up in my bed to the sounds of Jimin and who I assume was Yoongi having loud sex right behind my room. I blushed like crazy just listening against my will. I flinched in embarrassment a few times wondering if Namjoon could hear them, too.
It took forever to fall back asleep after that so I'm still exhausted as I make a cup of coffee. I glare as Jimin practically skips into the kitchen looking all glowly. It's not like I'm jealous, no I'm just tired..yup, not jealous at all!
"Someone's a little too cheery for this early." I tease him as he flushes and nods, grabbing his own coffee.
"Sorry. Yoongi stayed the night." He says as I smirk down at him.
"Is he still here?" I notice Hoseok was gone when I got up.
Jimin nods. "Yeah, he had to do some things in the studio." He sighs and stretches glancing at the clock. "I have to leave soon. Early appointment." He says, quickly downing his hot drink.
"I'm surprised Yoongi is ok with you being a Host. Namjoon mentioned how possessive he is.." I surmise and he winks at me.
"He hates it but I don't want to quit just yet. He gets mad about it but won't fight me on it because he knows I'm a grown up and he can't control me. I probably will quit eventually, though." He frowns in thought.
       "Really? I though you loved it, though." I ask in surprise.
       "It's not the worst job to have and I make great money so yeah but honestly it's more Kookie's thing than mine, I think. He loves it and has great customers but I'm just getting a little tired of all the time it takes. I could be spending that time with Yoongi hyung." He admits as he plays with his hoodie strings.
       I honestly can't blame him, it's one of the reasons I quit-to spend more time with Joonie. I still haven't decided whether I'm going to go back to it or not. I love my boss and most of the time it's not so bad but...I guess since I'm not dating Namjoon anymore I don't have any valid excuses..
       "Well if you'd like to take some time off maybe I can take over some of your clientele." I offer and he looks at me in surprise with a hopeful expression.
        "You'd do that? Are you sure?" He asks.
        "Sure, I don't have anything else to do now so why not" I shrug as I finish my coffee.
        "Won't Namjoon hyung get mad?" He whispers.
        "So what? We aren't dating."
        "Oh please! I bet you two will be fucking again by next week." He teases.
        "Jimin!" I flush, embarrassed as he just laughs.
         "I think we both know that whole 'just roommates' thing won't last. You two love each other a lot and since you got even with Hoseok it should be fine. I believe Namjoon hyung won't hurt you again." He says reassuringly and I don't want to say he's probably right. Because he most definitely is not! A week my ass! I do have some self control...at least I hope so..
       "Whatever! Just go to work! I'll talk to Taemin later if you want." I say and he nods, hugging me, before running off to get ready. I have plenty of money saved so I don't have to work but if it'll help Taemin and Jimin out then I don't mind it.
         It's probably a good idea to get some space from Namjoon anyway. If I'm stuck here all the time thinking about him I'm sure I'll do something I'll regret. Well, probably regret...hopefully try to regret..for my pride..
         I head into my room to get dressed for the day when Kookie walks in the door. He looks exhausted and his clothes are a mess not to mention he smells like alcohol and smoke. I frown in concern as he shoots me a small smile and pushes passed me to his room. He closes the door softly as I worry if he's ok.

         I haven't seen him around as much as I used to and can't help but feel neglectful

         I haven't seen him around as much as I used to and can't help but feel neglectful. I'm about to knock on his door when Namjoon opens his own door and walks into me. I look away after seeing him only in a pair of old shorts that I remember very well.
        "Sorry." His voice his rough from sleep and I can't stop the shiver that goes down my spine. I love his rough morning voice. Especially in my ear as his lips...stop it! Jeeze, Seokjin! He's not yours anymore..
        "It's fine." I mumble, stepping back so he can move passed me. He smiles sweetly at me with a wink as he walks on into the kitchen. I stand frozen for a moment almost forgetting what I was doing...Kookie. I'm going to see Kookie...
I shake myself out of it and knock on his door. I can hear him move up from the bed and push the door open. His messy head sticks out and he smiles a little at me. "Yes, hyung?" His raspy tired voice asks.
"Hey I'm sorry I haven't seen you much. I wanted to make sure you're ok? Are you alright with living here with all of us?" I ask softly and he nods.
"Yeah, I think I'll like it here, thank you for letting me stay here with you and Jimin." He pauses and glances down the hall. "Are you sure Namjoon hyung is ok with it, though? I know this is his house." He frets but I instantly reassure him and pat his head.
"Of course he doesn't mind besides I made it a deal for me to move in. He gets all of us or none of us." I smirk and he chuckles.
"Smart."
"What? Did you think I wasn't? You sound surprised." I pout.
"Of course I know you're smart! You took in me and Jimin! That makes you a genius."
"Whatever brat." I tease then say goodbye to let him rest. After I do some more unpacking I go ahead and call Taemin. He sounds surprised but happy to hear from me already.
"Seokjin! How are you?" He asks and I can hear the smile in his voice.
"I'm doing good just finished moving and all. Actually I wanted to talk to you about maybe taking over some of Jimin's clients. He's getting pretty run down and wants some free time so I'm offering my services of needed." I say quickly before I change my mind.
"Really? Are you sure? Jimin takes more...demanding clients, if you know what I mean. They'll be expecting something from you and I know you're uncomfortable with that." He warns and I bite my lip and I think it over...well, I'm single and it's not like I'm a virgin anymore..surely if Jimin and Kookie can do it so easily I can, too..
"I'll do it if it helps Jimin take a break. Honestly, Kookie seems like he might need one as well.." I trail off as I think about his rough appearance. That poor kid is always gone working.
"Actually I just hired a new guy to help Jungkook. His name is Jackson if you two want to work together and split clients...it'll be easier for you and he can get some experience without being overwhelmed." He explains, pleased. "That will also free Jimin and Jungkook's schedule quite a bit. I've noticed they seem tired as well."
"Alrighty that sounds good. Just tell me when you want me." I say.
"Actually, can you come in today and get introduced to Jackson. That's be great! You two can start working tonight!"
I sigh internally but happily agree. I glance at the clock and tell him I'll be there in a couple hours. I hang up and turn around to see Namjoon standing behind me with his arms crossed looking peeved.
"You going back to work with Taemin?" He asks softly but I can hear the anger laced in his voice.
"Yes. I probably won't be back until late tonight." I tell him sternly waiting for him to start screaming at me. I wait but he says nothing...just looks at me with an unreadable expression. I finally can't take it anymore. "What? Not gonna yell at me and demand I quit?"
"You're an adult, Jin. I can't tell you what to do since you don't belong to me anymore. Just please be careful, baby, I want you to come back to me." He walks over to me and hugs me as I stare at him blankly in disbelief. Is this really Namjoon? My crazy over protective, possessive boyfriend? What the hell happened to him?!
"I love you, Jinnie. I'm going to the studio. Will you let me know when you come home so I know you're safe?" He asks hesitantly and I nod.
His words make me choke up a little and it takes me a moment to reply. "Y-yeah. I love you, too, Joon-ah." I whisper but he's already gone.