Seokjin

As I stare into Namjoon's eyes silently while he waits for my reply my heart pounds in my chest. I can't do this...how can we go from friends..to strangers...to l-lovers? I bite my lip shyly and glance down at our interlaced fingers. He won't let me go or get up. I'm still trapped under his hot body so I untangle myself and push him off me gently.
I need to breathe, need time to think. He watches me without a word as I sit on the edge of the bed, wincing at the pain in my ass. God, why does he have to be so damn good at what he does? Why does he have to put me under his spell and dominate my mind and body like this?
What if I do give in to him? What will he expect from me? Complete submission? I know that Namjoon's only had a couple of semi-serious relationships in the past and he was always so controlling and paranoid with them which is why they never lasted too long. I don't want that kind of relationship.
I know I can't expect anything less than that with him because of how he's been treating me already. He's so damn pushy and controlling. I always hoped when I met someone it'd be based off love and caring and sweetness...don't get me wrong, I secretly love how dark and...dirty Namjoon can get. I'm still blushing from what he did to me...
But he's not sweet and maybe he's caring but it's not exactly the way I want. What I'm really afraid of is giving him a chance only to get hurt later...my mouth opens before I can stop it, "ok...I'll give this a chance." I whisper, surprised by my words. I had meant to say No.
Namjoon scoots closer to me and wraps his strong arms around my waist, kissing my neck. "I promise you, Jin. I'll treat you how you deserve." He buries his face in my neck making me shiver. I flush in embarrassment as I realize I'm still naked as his ever hardening erection pushes against my lower back. God, does he ever go down...not like that!!
"I love you baby boy. Come lay with me." He pulls me into his arms and holds me tight. "I love your apartment, by the way. I'm impressed, Jinnie. You did good." He praises me and I blush.
"T-thanks." I stutter.
"So...who's that cute guy that left earlier?" He asks hesitantly and I smirk when I hear the jealous undertone that he tried to hide.
"What if I tell you he's my boyfriend?" I tease, grunting when he tightens his arms around me.
"I'd have to remind you that you're mine and maybe have to fuck you a few more times to really make my point across.." My eyes widen in shock at his words..and maybe a little lust as well.
I smack his arm. "Stop it. He's just a new employee. He needed a place to stay and I have an extra room so." I shrug and he nods against my shoulder. "He's actually a really sweet person and a good friend." I admit.
"I'm glad so long as he stays just a friend." He demands and I roll my eyes.
"Speaking of-you need to leave." I say stubbornly. "I don't want you here when Jimin gets back." I get up and grab my clothes, feeling his eyes on my ass. I quickly dress, red faced, and throw his own clothes at him. He groans and rolls over onto his stomach. I shake him but he doesn't budge. "Joonie!" I glare at his unmoving figure.
He peaks at me from under hooded eyes. "I like when you call me that, baby." He says with a slight smile. He finally gets up and I blush as he saunters over to me fully naked and proud. I lick my lips and look away. "I love your eyes on me." He takes my chin and forces my face towards his. "Keep these gorgeous eyes only on me." He says then kisses me deeply.
I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss even more, tongue seeking mine. I gasp as his fingers dig into my ass cheeks and he grounds his hips against mine. I break away and stare into his dark eyes.
"You taste so good, baby boy. I can't wait to taste something else again later.." he moans. I'm once again reminded of earlier and where is mouth and tongue were...oh god...that felt so good. My ass unconsciously clinches at the memories. I push him back. Once again he's made me forget what I'm doing.
"You need to leave." I stand back and cross my arms as he dresses slowly with a pout.
        "Why do I need to leave? Ashamed of me?" He asks grumpily.
         "Because I said so." I say stubbornly as he scoffs at me.
         "You think you're the boss in this relationship?" He asks as he stalks towards me looking all 50 shades in his dark suit and scary eyes. I step back but he grabs hold of my shirt in his fist and jerks me to him. "I'll let it go this time but next time I just might have to spank you again, baby boy." He whispers seductively in my ear.
       I bite my lip and study the floor as he smirks and backs away. "I'll call you later and this time answer me." He says and walks out the door. Maybe I should find a new place to live..that reminds me. How the hell did he find out where I live? Only me and Jimin and Taemin knows where I live...
       I sigh and lock my door behind him. I walk into the bathroom and study my reflection. My face is flushed and my lips are puffy and slightly bruised. I lift my shirt to reveal all the hickeys he's left on my body.
I don't even want to see my back and ass..speaking of-I shift my legs as his sticky residue still lingers on my thighs. How come he never uses a damn condon?! I really should have thought about that..
I jump in the shower real quick and soak my sore muscles under the hot water. I hear Jimin come in not longer after I step inside the stall.
"Jin hyung! I brought food!" He yells from the hallway. I tell him I'll be right out and hurriedly rinse the soap off my body. After drying off and slipping into a basic blue tee and a pair of distressed jeans I make my way into the kitchen to see Jimin emptying multiple bags of food on to plates.
I sit down on one of the stools as he slides one of the plates over to me. It looks delicious. I scoop up a chopstick full of noodles and moan at the taste. Jimin watches with a huge smile as I devour the food he brought me.

      "Sorry I was out so late

"Sorry I was out so late. I went to meet a friend then Taemin asked me to take a client." He shrugs as I frown.
"Who was it?" I ask, curious.
"Hoseok hyung." He frowns in thought. "He's nice."
I scoff as I sip my cola. "That guy is a serious pervert. I can't believe he put you with him." I cross my arms and glare at my now empty plate.
"Well, actually it was to cover for you but he was really nice to me. He took me to eat and we went to his house and played video games. He even taught me some cool choreography!" He beams.
"Seriously? He's nothing like that with me.." I surmise, a little miffed.
He laughs. "Of course not! Look at you, Jin! You're practically irresistible! He thinks I'm cute and yes-we did do some sexual things but we didn't have sex. He said he likes hanging out with me and that I'm a great dancer." He explains in a rush. He looks so happy so I force back my negative opinion.
"Well, as long as he treats you good then I'm ok with it." I grit out.
He hugs me. "Thanks, hyung." He bites his lip and glances down. "I really like him." He admits, blushing.
I smile at him and ruffle his blonde hair. "So...any plans today?"