Namjoon

I'm fucking over it! So over this shit! Right now I should be working with Hoseok on our new songs but all I can do is glare at the other and think of my fleeing ex-roommate. He didn't even say goodbye! He just fucking up and left. It's been exactly three weeks since Jin left and he won't answer my calls.
I feel so fucking bad about what I said but damn he could at least let me apologize! Is he ok? Where did he go? Does he miss me like I miss him? Hoseok stomps into the studio and appraises me. I'm sitting arms crossed back in my chair just staring into space. It's all his fault! If he could have just let me live in ignorant bliss everything would have been fine!
But no! He had to be a little slut for my fucking best friend and ruin everything!

 It's all his fault! If he could have just let me live in ignorant bliss everything would have been fine!      But no! He had to be a little slut for my fucking best friend and ruin everything!

"Stop fucking staring at me!" I hiss out. He sighs and pats my shoulder.
"You really need to get out...you think Seokjin is just moping around wherever he is? Hell no! I saw him just last week with more clients." He smiles knowingly.
The thought of Jin still going around happily seeing more people after our argument pisses me off so much! "Are you his fucking stalker or something?" I huff, wanting to punch his smug face.
"I just like to admire beauty from afar. It's hard to forget perfection." He sighs dreamily and I glare at him, shoving him out of his chair. For some reason this just cracks him up and he rolls around in the floor laughing.
"I told you! I know you want him! How can you not?" His eyes glaze over and I feel uncomfortable as his pants tent up. I kick him and stand.
"I'm leaving. Take care of your shit." I scoff as I step over him. I'm not getting work done today anyway. I open the door to leave when Hoseok stops me by grabbing my ankle. Dumbass is still on the floor. He looks up at me with a surprisingly serious expression.
"If you really want him to talk to you and not ignore you then might I make a suggestion?" He pauses and I nod once. "Call that number I gave you. Book an appointment with him then he'll have to talk to you." I refuse to admit it's a good idea.
"Alright thanks." I leave him to whatever the fuck he does and get into my car. I enter my empty apartment and feel another chest pang as loneliness washes over me. I miss Jin so damn much. I open the door to his room and hate that it's empty. He even left his key. Does he hate me that much?
I sit down on his bed and pull out my phone. Maybe Hoseok's right. If this is the only way to get his attention then so be it...he can't pretend I don't exist forever! I make up my mind and dial the number. I schedule an appointment for tonight and hang up before I change my mind. I look around the empty room and my resolve strengthens. I'll bring him home whether he wants to come back or not.

I take a quick shower then style my recently dyed purple hair and pick out some new clothes I bought months ago but have yet to wear. I slip into my tight black distressed jeans and a long sleeve white shirt with a black vest. I study my reflection and smile at my appearance. Don't ask me why I care about my looks when meeting Jin...I don't fucking know!

        I set off to my destination in the center of town

I set off to my destination in the center of town. I chose the most expensive hotel for whatever reason. Maybe I just want to show off my wealth..I refuse to think of being jealous over Hoseok and his stupid mansion. I don't fucking care if he gives his body to that manslut!
I enter the elevator and push the button for the top floor. Yup, penthouse baby. I straighten my clothes and swipe my card to enter the room. I pour two glasses of champagne and sit back on the rich sofa and wait for the object of my anger and obsession to arrive.

I manage two...or a few glasses of champagne before the bell rings. I sit back and tell him to enter. I eye my glass as he walks inside only to freeze when he sees me. Gotcha baby. Let's play.