Seokjin

"You're actually forgiving him!" Jimin glares at me in disbelief after I explained to him what I'm planning to do. Jungkook isn't home right now as he has clients so it's just me and a pouting Jimin. "Hyung, he hurt you so much! I was so worried!" He whines as I pat his fluffy head.

         "It'll be fine and I haven't forgiven him so easily

"It'll be fine and I haven't forgiven him so easily. I told you-we're not back together yet and I want you and Kookie to come with us. Please, Jiminie.." I plead and he sighs loudly.
"Fine but if he hurts you again don't expect me to play nice! And I better have a huge bedroom." He smiles excitedly at the aspect of moving with me.
"Deal. I hope Kookie will want to come, too. You will love the place, Jiminie!" I go on to explain to him all the aspects of the house and his eyes widen marginally after I tell him everything about it.
"I'm so excited! But hyung.." he pauses before meeting my eyes. "You don't mind if I invite Yoongi hyung over, right?" He bounces nervously in his seat while I pretend to think about it.
"I suppose..after all, it'll be you're home, too. You can invite whoever you want and to be honest, you know he'll be over all the time after Namjoon finishes making the basement another studio." I remind him. "I'm sure they'll be working down there a lot." Probably Hoseok, too...stop it! Get a grip, Seokjin! Grow up..
Jimin studies me with concern. "Everything alright?" He asks. I chew on my lip and debate whether not to tell him about my mistake yesterday...I haven't told anyone. I know Jimin liked Hoseok too so I don't want to hurt his feelings...but he knows I can't lie very well, either.
         "I need to tell you something but...you can't judge me or tell anyone else." I warn and he nods quickly before leaning closer to listen. I sigh and look down at my hands while I speak. "I did something really stupid last night. I slept with Hoseok." I say as straight forward as I can.
        Silence.
        I look up to see shock written all over his red face. Before I can ask if he's ok, he busts out laughing. I frown in annoyance as he practically rolls on the floor with humor.
         "Why is this so funny?" I demand, crossing my arms.
         "It's h-hilarious. Oh my gawd!" He cackles. "Never took you for that revenge type but I'm impressed." He continues as I glower.
         "It's not funny! I was drunk and then Namjoon walked in on us!" I shout in irritation as he tries and fails to catch his breath.
         "Good! He deserves to have a little of what you got. Justice! Don't sweat it, hyung. It obviously doesn't matter-you're still moving back in with Namjoon hyung anyway." He says as he picks himself up. I don't really think like Jimin but I guess he's right, it doesn't seem to matter.
         "Well, Joonie said we can move in tomorrow so let's go ahead and start packing. You can help Kookie when he gets back." I say and he nods dutifully.
         "I'm so excited!" He says while running back to his room, tension forgotten. I truly love that kid like my own son, ha. He's so damn bubbly I wonder how Yoongi handles it considering he seems like a grump...
        I grab boxes and begin packing up the living room and kitchen stuff first. I'll just save my bedroom things and clothes for later.