Namjoon

"I really think I should go home now." I try to tell in Taehyung'a ear over the blasting music in the club. I'm not into the club scene and just want to leave. After the award show he took us to grab some food and said he wanted to just check out this new club real quick. We've been here for nearly two hours!
Taehyung smiles drunkenly and tries to grab my leg when I get up. I sigh and look around for someone to take my place. I stop when I see a familiar face in the crowd...is that Jimin? I also see Kookie and wonder if Jin is here as well. I search around but don't see him. I relax slightly and free myself from Tae's grasp.
He falls over and stretches out in the bench seat and I laugh slightly at his cute sleepy appearance. I leave him to his own devices as make my way towards the dancing boys. Jimin glares at me when I come into his view and I sigh.
"Jimin, is Jin with you?" I ask hesitantly. He shakes his head and I frown when he smirks at me. He nods his head towards the door and I follow his gaze to see two dark heads making their way out of the club.
I don't understand at first until I realize after closer inspection that it's Jin and he's being supported by...Hoseok? Oh, hell no. I leave them without a word and rush after them. I exit quickly just in time to see Hoseok's car disappear in the distance. I yell in frustration and kick a beer bottle within my range.
It shatters and I turn back to find Jimin. "Why are they together?" I demand as he ignores me. I ask again, louder.
"Why does it matter? You aren't Jin's owner! He can be with whoever he wants." He shrugs with a glint of irritation in his eyes.
"Why is he with Hoseok!" Im tired of him giving me the run around so I grip his shirt and close the distance between us until my lips are on his ear. "Fucking tell me! Where are they going?" I growl angrily.
Jimin breaks free and fear flashes on his face before he replaces it with a smug facade. "Just let him go! You've hurt him enough, don't you think?" He pushes me away and Kookie soon joins him against me. I shake my head at them and just decide to leave, knowing I won't get any straight answers from them.
I go to my car and pray that Hoseok just took Jin home and dropped him off..I decide to go there first.