Seokjin

I stumble past the entry way to Hoseok's huge house and he leads me to his couch. He leaves me there to get some water and painkillers. He returns moments later and I down the offerings. He sits beside me on the couch and rests his head in his hands.
        "You ok?" I ask quietly. I've never actually got to have a normal conversation with this guy and I'm curious with what Jimin likes about him.
          "Yeah, just stressed, I guess." He mumbles, voice muffled by his hands. I reach over and rub his back soothingly and he smiles at me.
          "I don't know why Jimin's acting like this, I know he likes you." I tell him matter-of-factly.
          "I think he likes Yoongi more actually." He states without infliction.
           I frown and look at him in confusion. "What...why?"
          "Last time we all hung out I caught them making out." He sighs and forces another smile. I see right through it.
          "I'm so sorry. He never told me.." I bite my lip as his hand slides over my knee and squeezes.
          "It's fine, Jin. It was to be expected anyway. No one I like ever likes me back." He shrugs like it's nothing. I study him and he seems to be honest with himself as his eyes are clear and doubt free. I don't like seeing him this way, after all he's helped me take my mind of off him maybe I should return the favor and help him stop thinking about Jimin.
         Without thinking too much about it I lean over and press my lips against his. His eyes widen in surprise at first but then close as he tangles his fingers in my now black hair. He moans into my mouth as his tongue invades the space. His kisses are nice...
        He pulls back and studies my face as I eye his lips. I know that I'm not in my right state of mind but I just want to stop thinking and let the pain leave me for just a little while..just a little while.
       I take a deep breath before climbing into his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. His lips crush against mine as his fingers slip into my pants to grope my ass. I moan as my hips rock against his of their own volition.
         The only sound is our labored breathing as he removes my shirt and jacket to run his fingers over my chest and hips. I gasp when his lips attach themselves to my throat and begin sucking the skin. The leftover effects of the alcohol are making me much more sensitive than usual as he suddenly stands up with me in his arms.
        I yelp in surprise and wrap my legs around his hips as he leads us to his bed, never breaking his lips on my skin. We fall to the bed with him on top as he leans up just enough to remove my pants and underwear until I'm naked under him. I chew on my bottom lip in embarrassment as his eyes roam over every inch of my body.
         Only Namjoon has seen me naked so this is new to me. Hoseok bends down to kiss my stomach as his hands push my thighs apart to make room for his body. He licks a wet trail down my shivering body until he reaches my hard length. I groan when I feel his tongue dip into my slit, hands tightening their grip on my thighs.
       My hips thrust up into his mouth and he chuckles as he swallows my aching erection. My eyes close and I can't help but compare the experience to Namjoon. The way he would tease me...make me beg and scream for him...stop it! Namjoon is gone...
I wrap my fingers in Hoseok's soft hair and pull as he brings me to the brink of orgasm only to pull back over and over. I groan and whine with tears in my eyes as he climbs up my body and kisses me deeply.
"You don't know how long I've wanted this.." he moan in my ear. I gasp and push him back on the bed. I sit in his legs as I slowly unbutton his pants and tug them off, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Namjoon can do this..so can I.
         I lean down and lick his erection, teasing him before sucking him into my mouth and bobbing my head and hollowing my cheeks to heighten his pleasure.
I keep this up for a couple minutes, all the while his fingers move to tease my entrance. I gasp when a finger slips inside me and I push back on it wantonly.
"Fuck baby! Yes..." he moans and gives my ass a slap making me jump. He pulls me off him and maneuvers me until I'm on all fours with my ass facing him. He kneads my cheeks before licking right up my center. I gasp from the pleasure as his tongue thrusts inside me over and over making my legs shake.
He adds a finger, then another, until I'm stretched then climbs onto his own knees, lining himself up. "You ready, baby?" He asks and I nod. He grips my hips and before I can breath-or think about a condom!-he slams inside me and instantly begins pounding into me hard not giving me time to adjust to his size.
I cry out and claw at the sheets as he uses my body, forcing my ass back and forth onto his hard erection. His nails dig into me as he groans profanities and dirty names at me. I can't speak as he constantly hits my prostate so that I'm about to cum, untouched.
I'm shocked when he rolls us so that he's on his back and I'm forced onto his erection facing away. I've never done this so I'm nervous as I grip his thighs and try to ride him. His hands squeeze my ass and uses my cushioned cheeks to force me up and down fast so that I slam down hard and he's so deep inside.
Ah..J-Joonie...ughh..."ugh...yes...I c-can't h-hold..." I plead breathlessly as he finally shows me mercy and rolls so he's back on top. I lay on my stomach, utterly exhausted, as he grounds himself hard inside and against me until I'm shooting hot cum all over my stomach and the bedsheets. I scream as oversensitivity takes over but he continues to torture my ass, chasing his own release.
"Ah!!baby...I'm there.." he moans loudly and thrusts one last time before spilling hot cum inside me.
It takes a few minutes for my high to come down and reality to settle in-not to mention full sobriety. What did I just do..I glance over at Hoseok to see him already half asleep. Seriously?
I debate whether to quickly dress and slink out, pretending this never happened or just owning the night and resting. My head and...well...ass would prefer the latter. After coming to a final decision I decide that I'm an adult and-single-so I can just get over it.
I push Hoseok over and crawl under the blankets, closing my eyes. I try to relax and not think about him and what he might be doing right now with Taehyung...
I'm just about to sleep when a loud bang echoes outside the door. Hoseok shoots up and my eyes widen in fear until..
"Hoseok!" Namjoon's voice rings down the hall, full of anger.