Namjoon

"Ah...Joonie-ah..."
I freeze as I lean over Jin's beautiful body when I hear my name leave his lips. He doesn't know it's me. I can't describe the feeling that runs through me as I realize he's thinking about me. I'm immensely pleased and want nothing more than to tear off his blindfold and make love to him all night.
But I'm afraid if I do the spell will be broken and he'll come back to his senses and realize he's still upset with me. I didn't set out to trick him, honestly. It was actually Jimin and Taemin's suggestion to do this-pose as one of his clients. I hate that he's scared. His body trembles under my touch and I can see the sparkle of tears under the blindfold.
I lean down and kiss him deeply while continuing to thrust my fingers inside his tight entrance. I've been so patient for the past month waiting for hi to come to me and I know he wants to. I can see it in his eyes that he wants this as much as me but something keeps holding him back from admitting it.
His body arches as suck his inner thigh and to leave dark hickeys all over his soft milky skin. After prepping him enough, I get up only to remove my own clothes before spreading his legs once more to line myself with his entrance. I give him a moment to prepare before thrusting fully inside him, not stopping until my hips touch his.
I groan low as I grasp his hips and use his body as leverage to pound into him hard making him scream out in pleasure. I wrap one hand around his dripping erection and stroke, pacing it to match with my powerful thrusts. His sweaty body is pushed back and forth over the silk sheets as I have my way with him, leaving him vulnerable to the pleasure only I can give him.

       I pull out only to roughly shove back into him several times making sure to hit his prostate every time so that his sweet moans and screams echo in my ears

I pull out only to roughly shove back into him several times making sure to hit his prostate every time so that his sweet moans and screams echo in my ears. I pant as my own moans escape and I can't help but lean down and bite and suck on his neck repeatedly leaving my marks.
After only a few more thrusts Jin moans loudly releasing cum all over my fingers and his stomach. The sight of him losing it makes my own climax hit me and I spurt my own cum inside him. I roll off him and lay on my side watching as he tries to catch his breath. I hold my own as I remove his handcuffs and blindfold.
He blinks in the sudden brightness before meeting my nervous gaze in shock. He stares at me in silence...for far too long. I gently brush some of his hair out of his face as he just stares.
"Jin baby? Are you alright?" I ask, terrified I was wrong and this wasn't what he wanted.
"Joon-ah?" He stutters as tears fill his eyes.
Before I can speak he pulls me into his arms and clutches me tight. He sobs against my neck as I mutter sweet comforting words to him and run my fingers through his hair. I didn't want to hurt him. God, this was so stupid!
"I w-was so scared, Joonie. I'm so glad it's you. I m-missed you so much." He cries and I lean back afraid I heard him wrong.
"You're not mad at me, baby?" I ask, surprised.
He shakes his head. "I love you." He whispers as he shivers on my arms. We hold each other in silence for a long time. When our heart rates return to normal and sleepiness begins to sink in, he leans back and smiles.
"I love you, too. More than anything." I say, pressing soft kisses on his head.
         "Joonie?"
         "Hm?"
         "How come you did all this? Why didn't you just talk to me?" He asks.
         I laugh. "Jin, you've been avoiding me every chance you get! I've been wanting to talk to you about our relationship but I know for some reason you haven't wanted to. I didn't know what else to do...plus..." I pause and he looks up at me curiously. "Jimin might have put me up to it." I smile as he scoffs.
        "That little brat." He pouts cutely making me lift his face up to mine to kiss that sweet pout. "Remind me to buy him a gift." He mumbles against my lips.
         "How about giving me one right now, baby boy?" I whisper seductively. "Have I been good enough?" I ask teasingly as his eyes flash with lust and his gorgeous face flushes red.
"Y-yes..." he moans as my lips attach to his, tongues battling for dominance. I make sure to not leave any part of his body untouched as I tease him endlessly.
"You know...I've been thinking baby.." I pause to watch his body arch with pleasure as I suck and bite his nipples. "About you and Hoseok...I'm really upset baby boy, I think you should be punished for giving your sexy body to anyone else but me.." I slowly stroke his erection as he thrashes on the sheets.
"Ah, Joon-ah! P-please don't stop..." he gasps out. Lust is weaved into his hoarse voice. I crawl in between his legs and kiss his knee all the way up to his inner thigh while he tries to reach down and finish himself.
         I smack his hand away. "Don't make me get the handcuffs back out baby." I groan as I suck his tip, tasting his precum. I lap at the sensitive ridges around his head, enjoying his voice echoing off the walls. I stop teasing and bob my head up and down swallowing his tip, adding to his pleasure.
         "Ugh, I'm about to cum.." he whines as he thrusts his hips up to create more friction. I moan and the deep vibrations against his sensitive skin becomes too much and he spurts a steady stream of cum down my throat which I swallow down quickly. I love how needy he is...
          After I make sure he's all clean I pull him down to my mouth and devour every inch of his hot mouth. His hands slip around my own throbbing dick and I pant as he strokes me slowly. I let him push me back on the bed as he climbs on my lap to attack my neck and chest with his lips and teeth.
        I'm so into it, lost in the scent of Seokjin, that it takes me a moment to realize he's lifting my arms over my head..then a click. My eyes snap open to see him smirking over me. I'm handcuffed to the bed! I glare at him with dark, sexual intent as he shifts his ass over my painful erection.
         "You wanna play with fire?" I growl. I have to admit his dominate side is turning me on. He licks my lips teasingly but moves away before I can deepen it. I flex my arms wanting freedom to destroy his perky little ass causing me such torture but there's no give. I can do nothing but let him take control and enjoy the ride as he makes me his bitch.
Not that I'm not already. I can give him control if he wants...only for him, though. I scowl up at him as he gets up taking his glorious ass with him. He searches the bed until he finds what he's looking for. His eyes light up as he shows me the blindfold. He puts it over my eyes with little complaint from me.
I've never seen this side of Jin and I'm loving it. As my vision is covered I can only focus on the sounds of him moving around me. I throw my head back and moan loudly when his lips ease onto my erection. I really want to grab a fistful of his hair and pull but since I'm being held prisoner I can do nothing but pant in agonized bliss.
          "Ugh, Jin-ah! Yes baby..." I pull against my restraints once more to no avail. I'm totally at his mercy.