Namjoon

I need to slow down but I just can't with Jin struggling underneath me. I didn't mean to spank him that hard but I couldn't stop myself while thinking of Hoseok touching Jin's perfect body...perfect ass. His body is mine and mine alone. I didn't want to hurt him, though, he just pissed me off by denying me once more. I'm glad I forgot to take those pain pills out of my pants.
I had kept them with me for my hangovers but Jin needs them more now. His white skin is marred with red welts and swollen hand prints. It takes forever to convince him to take them, though, much to my irritation. I've tried to pour my heart out to him but he's just not listening to me. I don't understand why he refuses to believe me.
I can give him the world and yet he'd rather drop me and struggle alone. I know he's always been prideful but he needs to trust in me. I want to make him happy if he'll just be mine and quite that stupid job...
         "Feel better, baby?" I ask gently as his body finally seems to relax under me. I pet his hair and his soft body and realize he's shivering so I cover us up with his thick comforter. He's worn his body out by fighting against me. I'll always get what I want.
        He refuses to look at me as I kiss his face and neck. "Jin-ah...look at me." I demand. He turns his face away and swallows hard.
        "Why won't you leave me alone.." he sobs quietly, once again trying to free his hands from his confines.
         I love seeing his milky skin bound by my blood red tie. The color looks amazing with his paleness. I run my fingers down his taunt stomach and down under the sheets to his groin. I wrap my hand around his soft flesh and stroke, feeling him begin to plump up by my touch.
        "Why don't you want me, Jin? Why am I not good enough for you?" I keep my voice low and try to push back the hurt his indifference is causing me. I stroke faster and he lets out a barely audible moan.
       He throws his head back against the pillows and I use that advantage to suck on his adam's apple feeling the vibrations of the delicious sounds coming out. I leave a hickey right in the center before letting him go to slip down his body. I part his shaking thighs and suck on the soft skin there.
       His body jerks and he lets out soft mewls of pleasure. My lips travel up his inner thigh to his leaking erection and I take his entire length into my mouth. I suck the head before properly pumping up and down, hollowing out my cheeks.
         "Joon-ah! N-no please d-don't-" he moans brokenly as I ignore his pleas and continue my assault on his throbbing length. Precum covers my tongue as I dip into his slit as I grip his thighs to push them farther apart. I let him slip out of my mouth and run my tongue down his full balls and take them into my mouth, sucking gently on each.
"Ahhh! Please...Namjoon-ah! Don't do this..please..." he begs as I push his thighs up to his chest so I can reach his most intimately secret part. I run my tongue over his pretty pink hole and feel it as it clinches over and over. I suck at his entrance making his hips jerk. I tighten my grip on his thighs as I shove my tongue inside making him scream above me.
I release one leg so I can grip his erection and pump while my tongue continues to drives him crazy. His loud moans echo in my ears as I eat him out thoroughly. I take my time to stretch him out, using my fingers as well.
After I'm thoroughly satisfied with my work and his body is shaking and begging for release I slowly slide my aching dick inside him, eyes rolling back at the feel of his inner walls clinching around me. He's so fucking tight, much to my satisfaction. This is all mine. I'll make him see that I'm the only one that can make him feel this way.
      After I'm deeply seated inside I begin to pound in and out with hard powerful thrusts that force his body to scoot up the mattress. He moans and cries under me as I tighten my grip on his hips and go deep. I grunt as I peg his prostate and his body arches off the bed.
        Sweat runs down my back as I pull out only to thrust back inside deeply. I angle myself so that I hit his prostate on every downstroke. His wrists are raw from the friction my body is forcing from his.
       "Fuck...baby, in almost there.." I groan against his sweaty neck as I nibble on his skin.
       "J-joon-ah, I c-can't...uhhh!!" He gasps as his body finally releases his milky cum all over our stomachs. I moan as I lose it at  the sight of his blessed out expression. I cum inside him as I thrust as deep as possible, riding out my high.
      My head swims as I finally collapse on top of his spent body, his chest rising and falling hard under me as he pants for air. I run my fingers through his wet hair as I gulp in fresh air into my lungs.
        "Jinnie...you're mine...please accept me. I love you." I whisper after our breathing returns back to normal. Jin's silent but I know he isn't asleep. I lift my head from his chest to see him staring at the ceiling. I reach up and untie his hands and his arms fall limply down over my shoulders. I kiss his bruised and raw skin as I wait for him to speak.
        "Namjoon." He sighs as I see his watery eyes. "I don't know..."
         I kiss his lips to stop him from finishing. "Just stop fighting this, fighting us baby. Let me show you how much I can cherish you. I want to give you everything. Just promise to be mine and mine alone, baby." I mutter softly against his moist lips as he swallows hard. Please accept me, baby...I need you...

Sorry...not sorry 🔥😉😘 I had to lol