Namjoon

After wasting an hour at the boardwalk, we head to look at the first house. It's a huge manor with eight bedrooms, four bathrooms, a man cave, basement, attic, indoor swimming pool and a huge kitchen with two living rooms. It's a little out of town with a big garden and it makes me think of Jin.

      It's secluded by a huge security gate with a two minute drive until you reach the actual house

      It's secluded by a huge security gate with a two minute drive until you reach the actual house. It's safe and luxurious-exactly what my Jin needs. We look around the grounds and I try to peg his facial expressions but he's got a perfect poker face. I bite my lip to hide a smile when we find the master bedroom.
       Jin freezes at the door when he sees the California king size bed and I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his hips whispering about all the things we can do in a bed like that...
       He blushes fiercely and pushes away from me, embarrassed. It just makes me want him more..still so fucking innocent baby. I need to remedy that soon..maybe with some toys..you'd look so good dressed up and begging for me, stuffed full...maybe some bondage...
        Jin breaks me out of my dirty thoughts by pulling me down the hall to the other rooms. They're all large and spacious and I can't help but think of the future kids we can have running around here. A complete family. Jin smiles at me like he's thinking the same thing and I hold him close as we finish up the tour.
       "So...what'd you think?" I ask as we get back into my car. He frowns in thought and looks back up at the large manor.
        "It's gorgeous...but I don't think we need this much space, Joonie. Even if we maybe have kids in the future-we won't have 6 or more." He says with a chuckle. "Lets see the other one before I make my decision."
       I listen to him and agree. I drive us the thirty minutes to the next house and smile at its cuteness. It's not nearly as large as the first with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, large kitchen, living room/dining room, basement, and a large back yard and garden.
       It's right on the edge of the other side of town and has about a one minute drive between houses so it has a decent amount of privacy and room to add a pool later. I watch Jin as he walks through the house-that's also a beige/pink color. So very Kim Seokjin.
        "Joonie, I really like this one!" He smiles brightly as he admires the huge backyard sand kitchen. The inside has huge floor to ceiling windows giving the house a lot of natural light. The kitchen had natural skylights built in so we can see the stars at night. I really like this one as well. I can see us building a family here and that thought makes me happier than I've ever been in my life.
         "I think this one is so us." I say as I wrap my arms around him. "Plus I can add a studio down in the basement later." I ponder and he smiles.
         "That's a great idea! Lets do it-lets buy this one." He whispers against my lips and I hug him tight.
         We immediately call up the owner and tell him we want to buy as soon as possible and we even manage to get it at a cheaper price because it needs a little work. Afterwards, I take Jin out to dinner to celebrate at his favorite restaurant.
After such an amazing day I hate that I have to leave him but he wants to spend all his remaining time with Jimin and Kookie before we move in together officially. I guess I can wait a little longer...