Seokjin

I wait until I hear Namjoon go back inside his room before I get dressed into a sharp black and pink pinstripe suit with a pink matching tie. I get myself ready for my newest client quickly then head out to meet them. I didn't ask Taemin who they were so I don't know if it's a man or woman this time.
      I honestly can't believe the fact that I had a lot of fun with Leo. I was worried sick when I first met him but after just chilling and talking about random stuff I lightened up and he took me to all his favorite hang out spots then bought us dinner. He was just so fun and easy to get along with. I'm glad Taemin chose him as my first client.
      I'm not stupid enough, however, to believe all my clients will be that nice. I'm sure he's the minority in this profession. I straighten my tie and knock on my mystery client's door. I had been directed to go to an expensive hotel in the city and the room was located on the 15th floor. Must be very rich...
The door opens to reveal a very attractive man in his early twenties with dark hair and a huge smile. He was dressed pretty casually for the money he was spending on the hotel and myself. He scans me up and down then motions for me to come inside.

      He led me to the expensive looking couch and he sat across from me

      He led me to the expensive looking couch and he sat across from me. "You must be the infamous, Seokjin." He smiles as I blush and avoid his eyes.
     "Um, y-yes." I stutter. "Infamous?" I ask curiously.
He laughs. "I've known Taemin for a long time so when he mentioned his hottest acquisition I just had to see for myself and I'm not disappointed..." his eyes seem to darken as they trail over my body. I shift uncomfortably and straighten my jacket. The movement doesn't go unnoticed and he frowns.
"I'm sorry, let me take your jacket. I'm sure you'd like to be more comfortable." He reaches over and I carefully remove my jacket to reveal my loose fitted white dress shirt. He takes the article of clothing and puts it in the closet beside the door. I roll my sleeves up to my elbows and sit back.
"God, you're gorgeous, Seokjin." He sighs as his eyes never leave my body.
I flush. "Thank you. So what do you want to do!" I ask courteously. His lips upturn into a smirk.
"Do you really want to know?" He leans forward close enough for me to feel his breath on my face.
I clear my throat. "Well that's why I'm here, yes?" I hint. My nerves get the better of me as he slowly begins to unbutton his white shirt.
"Join me in the bedroom?" He asks but doesn't wait for a reply as he leaves me alone on the couch.
My breathing increases as panic begins to take over. I just assumed that Taemin let him know I wasn't here for sex!
"Seokjin!" He calls as he leans against the bedroom door, frowning as I make no motion to move towards him.
"I'm s-sorry, I need to leave." I stand to go but before I can reach the door he grabs my arm and pulls me back with him.
"Did I do something wrong, baby?" He asks as his lips trail slow wet kisses down my neck. I shudder and put my hands on his shoulders to hold him back.
"I'm sorry but p-please stop." I step back and I flinch at the quick flash of annoyance in his eyes before a smile covers it up.
"What is it?" He demands.
"I'm not here to sleep with you. I thought Taemin would have told you..." I trail off in embarrassment.
"Tell me what?" He quirks an eyebrow impatiently.
"I'm not ready to sleep with clients and Taemin made it clear that my first few clients I wouldn't have to..I'm not gay.." I risk a glance and irritation is clear on his face.
He scoffs. "You're telling me that as a Host you refuse to sleep with me? This is your job, what I'm paying you for.." he grabs my wrist and jerks me inside the bedroom slamming the door closed behind him.
"You won't be charged for this but I really need to leave! I don't know w-why Taemin d-didn't tell you..." I stutter as he pushes me back and I trip over the edge of the bed frame and land on the mattress.
"Aw...is baby scared? What...are you a virgin or something?" He asks mockingly but freezes when I blush and look away. "Oh my god! You are!" He rubs his hands down my chest and takes my shirt through his fingers. He pulls hard and my shirt rips completely open revealing my chest! He groans as he takes me in.
"Please! D-don't-"
"Don't worry baby boy...I'll take good care of you..make you feel so good.." he rubs his tongue over my stomach and up to my chest. I struggle to get free so he takes my hands and pins them above my head, trapping me.
"Stop it! I don't want to...get off me!" I scream out as tears fill my eyes. My wrists hurt from his tight grip and I feel the vibrations of his amusement as he laughs against my skin. He releases my wrist to quickly undo my pants. My hands tug them to keep them up as he tries to jerk them down my legs.
"Stop fighting me! I told you-"
The sound of a phone ringing cuts him off and he looks at it, conflicted. He obviously doesn't want to release me but the call must be important because he climbs off me to answer it. I immediately get up and and hold my shirt together over my chest.
"Oh hey! No...yeah..." he eyes me as he replies to the caller. He lets a sigh out and nods to himself. "Ok, I'll be there. Give me 20 minutes." He tosses the phone away and twists his mouth in disappointment. "Well, guess our time is over. Next time I promise we'll have much more fun.." his friendly smile returns but now I know not to trust it.
I nod and swallow hard as I speed walk to my jacket and exit the room. He stops me to shove money into my hand then closers the door in my face. I stare down at the money in anger and pull out my cell phone.
"Hello-"
"Why didn't you tell him! Taemin! I thought you weren't going to push me! I was practically raped in there!" Hot tears burn my eyes as I wait for his reply. I force my feet to move and head to the elevators.
"...I'm so sorry, Jinnie! I didn't think Hoseok would force you into anything. It slipped my mind to tell him, please forgive me.." he apologizes.
I scoff. "Whatever but please don't book him for me again." I demand and he agrees still apologizing as I hang up. I lean against the wall and close my eyes as my mind replays everything that happened. My wrists are still red and I'm horrified to see a hickey on my neck through the mirror reflection in the elevator.
I exit quickly and head home. Cold seeps in as I realize my shirt is still ripped open. The buttons were completely ripped off so I can only put my jacket over the destroyed shirt to cover the evidence. I want to burn it and forget tonight ever happened. I remember the money and glance at seeing how much he gave me.
My eyes widen as I count out $2000. Jeeze, that's a lot of money not that I'm forgiving him for almost raping me! I hope I never see that ass again.