Seokjin

I open my eyes and...have no idea where I am. I yawn and stretch, flinching when my body comes into contact with another. I look over to see Namjoon asleep beside me and the night before comes rushing back. I shift my hips and wince at the pain that blooms from my ass.

     I glare silently at Namjoon's peacefully sleeping figure and try to get up without waking him

I glare silently at Namjoon's peacefully sleeping figure and try to get up without waking him. I can't believe I did that...with him. My legs barely hold my weight as I practically crawl around the floor to find my clothes in the huge mess that is his room.
I finally locate my hoodie and sweats and slip them on, ignoring the stickiness on my thighs. I shove my feet into my shoes and grab my keys off the table. I bite my lip as I watch Namjoon's chest rise and fall deeply. I want to kiss him but don't because I don't want to wake him up.
I leave him there and run to my car feeling guilty for some reason. So we had sex. I'm sure it's a much bigger deal to me than to him. He has one night stands all the time so I'm sure last night was no different to him. That thought hurts more than I want to admit. I drive back home and wonder if Jimin is still there.
I get my answer when I step inside and smell pancakes. I limp into the kitchen to see him in front of the stove. His smile is bright when he sees me. "Hyung! I got worried. You were gone so long." He says as he slips a full plate in front of me.
      I avoid his eyes as I take a bite and let out an embarrassingly loud moan. They're really good.
      "It's delicious." I say proudly and he preens.
       "Thanks...so what happened? You're still in your clothes from last night." He says with crossed arms. I blush as memories of the night before replay in my head.
       "Um..."
       "Did you have to see a client?"
       "No. I wouldn't see a client dressed like this." I scoff as I sip the orange juice he offers to me. Why do I feel like I'm under interrogation? "I just had to go help a friend get home." I say trying to end the conversation.
       "All night?" I can now see the teasing light in his eyes.
       "Yes." I mumble around my food. He sits beside me and begins to eat his own plate of pancakes. We finish our food in silence and he takes the plates to the sink.
       I'm about to walk to my room when his voice stops me cold. "Just so you know...you smell like sex." He winks at me as I flush from head to toe.
        "W-what?" I swallow hard and try to make it not obvious that I'm sniffing myself.
         "I know the scent. I'm just messing with you but really...did you sleep with your friend?" He asks with no judgement. I sigh and plop down on the couch. He does the same and waits...
        "Yes. I don't know how I feel about it, though. It was my first time.." I trail of in embarrassment. His eyes widen in shock.
        "Seriously? But your so hot! How were you still a virgin?!"
         I scoff. "I was saving it-I know it sounds stupid. I ended up sleeping with my best friend last night and don't know if I regret it or not." I groan and cover my face with my hands. He pats my shoulder reassuringly.
        "That's not so bad. I lost it to my best friend, too. Do you want to regret it?" He asks quietly. I think about it for a minute.
        "I don't. I guess...if I had to lose it spontaneously I'm glad it was him but I'm just...it was nothing to him." I have to clear my throat at the end.
        "Did he hurt you?"
        "No...he was pretty caring, actually." I say, chewing on my bottom lip. Jimin nods thoughtfully.
        "Hyung, that's good. Did you like it?"
        This boy wants me to die of embarrassment!! "Y-yes. I guess.."
         "Well then don't regret it. I don't know how you can be so embarrassed anyway. We're hosts! Sex is basically our job." He laughs.
       I smack his arm. "So? I've been one for awhile now and managed to keep my virginity. You don't have to have sex if you don't want to. Just keep them happy, you know." I say gently and he nods.
       "Thanks for talking to me hyung. I'm glad I could help. Well, I'm off to explore! See you later." He gets up and winks at me before leaving the apartment. I mull over what he said and he's right. I won't regret it. I'm gonna try not to think about it too much, though...the fact that he saw so much of me...touched me in embarrassing places...stop!
      I get up and clean a little and take a quick shower before climbing into bed for a nap. My body's still really sore as I try to stretch out my tired muscles. I really don't feel like working tonight...