Namjoon

Why does he enjoy making me crazy? I hate what he makes me become. I want to treasure him and treat him with respect but when he does this all that goes out the window and I just want to punish and fuck him into submission...you know that doesn't really work with him, though...
I glare at my phone after it once again goes straight to voicemail. Fucking Jin. Making me crazy like this. I startle when my phone goes off.
I answer. "What?"
"Damn, man, what's your deal?" Yoongi's voice asks. I sigh and try to push back my annoyance.
"Sorry. How have you been? How was your trip?" He had been abroad for the last couple months for a gig and I haven't talked to him in a while.
"It was great! Made a lot of headway. So how's everything with you? Sounds rough." He laughs and I roll my eyes.
"It would be great if my boyfriend would pick up his fucking phone." I hiss, tightening my grip on the phone.
"Boyfriend!? I didn't realize you swung that way but it's cool. Who's the lucky or bout to be unlucky guy?" He snickers over the line.
"Seokjin hyung." I say.
"...seriously? Like-your best friend, Seokjin? That Seokjin!" He asks, shocked.
"Yeah, that Seokjin! We got together recently but he keeps pissing me off and ignoring me!" I growl while Yoongi cracks up at my expense.
"Of course he does! Namjoon, you can't treat him like your last relationships. Jin has been by your side to witness all your failed relationships and knows you well. He won't put up with your hair because unlike all those stupid sluts begging for you he's much too prideful and-well-respectable for that shit."
"But-"
"Listen to me! Take it easy and loosen up some if you don't want to lose him. Jin is special to you so of course you're going to be even more possessive with him because you actually care. You didn't really care about those other girls. You just considered them your property but Jin isn't and won't be treated like that." I hate that he's right. Damn it.
"Ok, fine, but I can't help myself. I just love and want him so much I can't stand it. I don't want him to find someone else." I admit in a low tone.
"And basically keeping him prisoner will make him want to stay? You're smarter than that, Namjoon-ah." He sighs. "You need to give him space to breathe."
"I know...but I don't know how to do that. Since I've realized how much I love him I can't just go back to treating him normally and stepping back. I want him by my side all the time and away from everyone else!" I bite my lip. "I know it's not fair of me but I can't help myself."
"Look-just calm down before you see him, ok? He deserves to be free and have fun without you bothering him. Just because he's out doesn't mean he's looking for someone to take your place.."
I frown when I think about his words. "How do you know what he's doing? I just told you he's not answering my calls.." I ask, suspiciously.
"Oh, because I see him now. He's at the same club as me. He's dancing with this cute little guy with silver hair.." Jimin. Of course.
"Where are you?" Happy that I'll know where my boyfriend is at last.
"I'm at the new club in town-but seriously-don't come down here causing a scene. Let him have his fun. He isn't doing anything." He reassures.
           "I'm coming down. I'll just hang out with you and observe him from afar, happy?" I roll my eyes, sarcastically.  
          "Oh great thanks for actually wanting to hang out with me, after all, it's not like you haven't seen me in forever.." he sighs, sarcasm heavy.
        "I'm glad you're back and I do want to hang out with you! I'm sorry-you're right." I grab my keys and head out. "I'll be there in five." Hanging up, I get in my car and head out.