Namjoon

I can't believe he kicked me out after we had such amazing sex! I wanted to stay and cuddle but of course he puts his roommate before me. I'm not too mad, though, since he agreed to be my boyfriend. I'm going to start planning the most extravagant date ever.
        I run home to change then head into the studio. I hate to admit I've been neglecting my work. Mostly it's because I've been avoiding Hoseok. I hate that he's touched Jin. The thought drives me insane. I shove the door open and glance around, happy the douche is nowhere to be seen.
       I grab my notes and lyrics and begin to work.

          "Hey, Namjoon!" I roll my eyes as Hoseok plops down beside me. I ignore him and continue fixing the production mistakes as he stares at me with his stupid sunshine smile. Bitch.

        "What do you want, Hobi?" I sigh, closing the tabs on my laptop

        "I'm sorry for being an ass, ok? Don't hate me. Actually, I've found someone else I think I like more than Seokjin." He preens and I eye him. "He's so damn cute and share the same interests and hobbies." He sits back in his seat and sighs happily.
        "Really? Who is it?" Not that I'm curious. Not at all...
         "His name's Park Jimin. Cutest little mochi! He's sexy, too! And can dance. I think I'm in love!" He practically bounces up and down from excitement.
         I nod. "Great you can leave my boyfriend alone now." I say, crossing my arms in annoyance.
         "Oh so he is your boyfriend now? Bout time, man." He pats me on the shoulder but frowns. "But how are you going to handle his career? I know how psycho paranoid and possessive you are." He asks cautiously.
         "He's not going to be a host anymore." I say simply. Duh.
           "Um, does he know this or are you just assuming?"
            "He will." I frown. "He knows how much I hate it."
            "So what if you hate it? He's a grown man. He can do what he wants, right?" He smiles at me knowingly. I glare at him and turn away, not taking the bait.
"Shut up. Don't you have work to do or some shit?" I glare at his as he laughs and leaves to work on his choreo. I finish a couple hours later and head out. I consider going back to Jin's apartment but decide against it and instead call him. He doesn't answer. Of course stubborn baby...

        I close the door behind me as I come home and call him again for the fifth time. This time he picks up. "Hey." He says.
Really? "Where were you? I called like five times!" I demand as I strip off my clothes and kick them on the floor somewhere. I walk naked to my bathroom and start the water. I went straight to work after Jin's and I still smell like him. Not that I'm complaining.
           "Oh sorry. Jimin was doing my hair." He laughs as Jimin says something in the background. I hate that I'm not there to see his gorgeous smile. He needs to be here with me.
          "Your hair? What are you doing?" I ask curious.
          "Yeah we got bored and decided to dye our hair. He went silver. It looks really good." He says happily.
          "What color did you do?" I try to picture him with all different colors. Of course he's gorgeous with any color.
         "It's a surprise. You'll see later." I can practically feel him smirking over the phone.
        "Ok, baby boy but it'll cost you." I growl low and his breath hitches. I smirk and step under the hot spray.
         "Are you taking a shower?" He asks as I put the phone aside on speaker.
         "Maybe." I apply shampoo and lather while listening to Jin talk to Jimin about hair products. I smile at their cuteness.
        "Hey I have to wash this out so can I call you back?"
        "Ok but don't forget or I'll have to punish you again." I tease as he scoffs and hangs up. I finish my shower then climb into bed naked. I love the feel of my silk sheets against my bare skin. Makes me wish Jin was here again. All the time he lived here we could have been making love..so much time wasted, really, but I plan to make up for it now.
        At least there's an advantage to knowing him for so long. I know just about everything about him and what he wants in a relationship. I'm not exactly his prince and I know that but I'm going to try to give him everything he wants. It'll take me time because I know how fucking obsessive and possessive I am but Jin's worth the effort to chill.
        I'm losing him now that I've got him where I want him-in my heart and in my bed. I can't wait to corrupt my innocent baby boy. I plan to teach him all kinds of things for the future. I need to remember that this all new to him so I don't hurt him too much. A little pain can be pleasurable too, though.
I spend the next hour thinking about Jin and how I want this relationship to grow. I truly hope he accepts me. I know he's scared and doesn't trust me. I need to show him I can make him happy. What I'm worried most about his that he won't want to quit his job. If he doesn't, I know myself and my temper and I don't know what I'll do. I don't want to snap again. He doesn't deserve my anger only my love.

        He's really too fragile for me

He's really too fragile for me. But I can't let him go. I've always been there for him and I'll continue to be there even if he doesn't want me to be.