Seokjin

After giving up on Namjoon calling me I decide to just risk it and go see if he's still at the studio. I pray it all went well but since I haven't heard a word from him maybe it didn't. I want to be there for him and comfort him no matter what. He deserves to be appreciated and be reminded how much I love him.
        I grab us some food-grabbing his favorite snacks-before driving quickly over to the studio. I frown when I see two cars outside. Maybe the meeting is still going on..I park and get out making sure I look ok and have everything. I'm just going to quietly sneak in so I don't interrupt the meeting.
        I open the front door and notice that it's dark inside except for a light coming from under a door at the end of the hall. Must be the meeting room...I smile as I slowly make my way down the hall-only to pause when I hear noises coming from the room...is that moaning?
       I swallow hard and try not to think those things as I creep towards the door. I stare blankly at it as it becomes obviously clear that someone is having sex. I hear two different pitches of moans and begin to shake in fear as I recognize one of those moans. 
No....no, he wouldn't do this to me...he wouldn't hurt me like this, he's not like that...I stand there numbly for what feels like forever listening to the sounds of someone getting off as try to gather the courage to open the door.
        "...fuck me harder, Namjoon-ah! Ah!" Tears burn my eyes as the strange voice groans, muffled by the door. I drop the bag of food and slowly grab the door handle but I'm not brave enough to open it yet. I can't see this...it'll destroy me...I gave him everything..please don't be true...I take a deep breath and push the door open hard.
       I slowly force myself to look up to see my world come crashing down around me. They don't see me as Namjoon has this guy pinned down on the table-papers all over the floor-as he thrusts inside him, moaning. Tears pour down my cheeks as I watch him find his release with someone other than me.
         I step back in the shadows as the guy also cums all over his stomach. How can you do this to me...I love you so much...why aren't I enough...I thought I was enough..I can't help myself, I break down and sob. The sound alerts the others and Namjoon's eyes shoot up and fill with horror when he sees me for the first time.
       He shakes his head in denial as I step back, only to trip over the stupid food bag. He fixes his pants and tries to move towards me so I kick the bag away and stand-running away from him. I can't speak to him, I'll lose it.
        "Jin! Baby-wait! Please...let me-"
        "Fuck off!" I scream as I run to my car and slide inside, locking my door along the way so he can't open it. I start it without looking at him as he bangs on my window. I peel out of the parking lot and drive straight to my apartment-blind by tears the whole way.

         My phone rings nonstop as I lay against my steering wheel and cry

         My phone rings nonstop as I lay against my steering wheel and cry. I cry for what feels like hours not wanting anyone to see me like this. I know Jimin and Kookie would try to comfort me but I just want to suffer alone right now.
Eventually I get tired of my ringtone and just turn it off, throwing it somewhere behind me. I choke back sobs and try to clear my face so I can make it inside, at least. I drag myself up to my floor and fumble with the keys. Luckily Jimin and Kookie are both still gone so I'm able to cry my heart out in peace.

        I throw myself on the bed and clutch my pillow tight as I relive the heartbreak the love of my life has just given me

I throw myself on the bed and clutch my pillow tight as I relive the heartbreak the love of my life has just given me. I trusted him. I trusted him to love me and never cheat on me. I gave him my virginity because I TRUSTED HIM!
I don't hear the door opens as a smiling Jimin peaks inside at me only to freeze then run to me in a panic when he sees the state I'm in. He holds me against his chest as I let out heart wrenching sobs. Kookie also comes inside the room and looks at Jimin silently-comforting me as well.
"Jin hyung...what's wrong? What happened?" Jimin asks quietly over my cries. I hug him tight and just shake my head, not being able to speak through the pain. I'm never going to survive this pain...feels like someone's ripping my heart out with their bare hands...
"Hyung, please...please tell us what's wrong.." Jimin tears up and begins to cry as well, not understanding the situation.
We stay like that for the next two hours until my tears finally dry up and I try to clear my throat. Jimin fell asleep while holding me and Kookie is just sitting behind us looking sad as he meets my eyes.
"I'm s-sorry.." I rasp out in a whisper.
"What happened, Hyung?" Kookie asks softly as he places his hand on my shoulder.
I bite my lip to hold back another round of tears. "N-Namjoon c-cheated on m-me.." I manage to get out before more sobs wrack my through my body. Kookie's eyes widen in shock as he takes in my words.
         "B-but he loves you! He'd never do such a thing, right? I mean.." he mumbles in disbelief before hugging me from behind. I glance up to see Jimin now awake. He heard what I said and just stares at me blankly.
         "How c-could he, hyung? He seemed to care so much for you.." Jimin sniffles as he quietly asks. I shake my head and just let them comfort me from the worst agony in my entire life...why do I still love him, though...

why do I still love him, though