Chapter II

"Y/N! You better be up, or you'll have to go to the mall all by yourself!" I heard a feminine voice, I couldn't sleep all night. I wasn't able to get that girl out of my mind, her long brown hair, her gummy smile, her puffy cheeks, beautiful voice-
"Y/N! Move your ass down here!"

I got up from my bed, walked downstairs where YoungSoon, my old friend was waiting for me. Having breakfast.
"What do you want? And why are you eating my cereals?!" I snatched the bowl out of her hands.
"Did you forget, pabo-yah? Today we have to go to the mall! And, I told your mother and she said that you're working tonight so...get ready!" She took the bowl back. I love food, and I hate when people eat mine. Anyways, I gave her a mean look as I ran up the stairs. It didn't take me more than a half of hour to get ready, cause she kept bothering me.

"Y/N! Are you listening to me?" She snapped her fingers.
"W-What ?" I could see she was mad.
"I've been asking you for five minutes how your first day of work went" I giggled.
"I'm so sorry. It's was boring!" I made a pause.
"It's was the best day ever!" I jumped from my chair.
"I literally laid eyes on the most beautiful girl ever! Brown long hair, her lips were so beautiful, her cheeks were so puffy, her voice was just, wow! Music to my ears.. And her gummy smile... she's so perfect, YoungSoonnie!" I screamed while hugging her. "Waa...that girl surely caught your attention, it's been so long since you've called me YoungSoonnie. I thought I was the most beautiful girl around here!" She said pouting. I giggled , playing with her hair.
"No more, Unnie, no more!"

---------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at the mall! YoungSoon forced me to shop with her, I was so bored and tired of watching her try on so many clothes.
While YoungSoon was trying on clothes, I decided to take a look around the shop and my eyes met a tall brown haired girl with a boy by her side looking at clothes, she was wearing again a black cap, sunglasses and mask.
"Done, Y/N what are you looking at?" I grabbed YoungSoon's arm and showed her.
"Is that the girl you told me about? I guess she has a boyfriend" I shrugged.
"Maybe they are just friends" She tried to reassure me.
"We have to go, I new some new running shoes" I walked away from Unnie, I was still staring at that girl. My glance soon met hers, I quickly hid behind some clothes. She waved at me.
I felt all of my blood rushing to my cheeks. I waved back and smiled. YoungSoon literally pushed me out of the store.
"You really do need new running shoes, you suck at it"