Chapter LII

I slowly feel like I can move again my fingers , seems that my hand was collided with someone's , but I couldn't open my eyes or hear something , I tried to open them , but it's was blurry , very blurry , I could see just white and a black siluete kinda moving..but didn't recognize anything.. nothing seemed be known..

My vision again went dark , I could feel how I'm blinking , but everything was black..

"Y/N ? Y/N ?" I heard a soft Voice Calling my name , I recognize it "C-Chae-young ? W-why is everything black ?" I heard her gasp "Y-you can't see me ?" I shook my head , getting more and more panicked I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks and her sobbing..

"C-Chae-young.. what's happening ?" My voice was shaky , why it's everything black ? She didn't told nothing , she just hold my hand with both hands , trying to calm me down "is okay , Unnie went to find the doctor , calm down Y/N , alright ? It's probably temporarily..! I shook my head "N-no ! I can't calm down w-when I can't see , Chae-Young ! I'm scared !" She hugged , even if I was laying down , she managed to hug me , I heard the door opening and fast foot steps towards me , a hand gripped on my face as I felt something warm around my eye..

Third POV

The doctor was examinating Y/N's eyes , closely to see any movement , but nothing.. according to her terms , Y/N was blind..

Chae-Young was holding Y/N hands on her lap , feeling how they are gripping tightly , Y/N was scared and shocked , as Chae-Young was too , she couldn't control the tears that was running on both of her cheeks , the love of your live being blind is never something happy..

Y/N's parents were on their way , as they heard Y/N got hit by a fan with something made of wood at the back of her head and she fainted , good the bodyguards were fast and told the others and bring Y/N to the hospital , after that they could announce her family..

"Yep.. She's blind.. let's hope it would be temporarily.." Let's hope ? Both were shocked looking at the doctor who was having no expression on her face "T-that means is possibility for me not see never again ?" The doctor hummed , how could a doctor be so emotionless ? That was going through their heads..

"We'll give you some pills , Miss Min , if you take the pills I handed to Miss Park for two weeks , and your vision haven't come back yet... You're blind..I'm sorry.." She exited the salon , leaving both Chae-Young on Y/N holding hands and crying "Chae-Young..W-What I'd it's true ? W-What if my vision isn't-" "Don't think such a thing , Baby ! I won't allow it to happen ! Your vision would be back ! I know that ! Just trust me !"

Y/N was already missing her lovely girlfriend's face , so she touched it with her hand , hearing the door opening , both of them looked towards it , seeing her Brother , Mother and also Father looking worried towards her , bit of course..Y/N didn't even know what to do , how to tell them..

"Y/N-ah ! Are you okay ?" Eomma asked , but Y/N shook her head "Y-you..where are you ?" Y/N pointed towards her , her mom giving a confused look "What do you mean , Y/N ? We are here !" YoonGi said , all three of them didn't have any idea of what's happening

"That's what I'm saying.." "Y/N , are you high ? Did they gave you drugs ?" Her mother smacked YoonGi's arm , making him to stop laughing "No , Oppa..I mean cause everything is black..I may be Blind.." they gasped upon hearing that..her mother's eyes became teary , as her brother walked towards her bed..

"Are you joking , Y/N ?" Was Everything he could say as walking near "Do I look like I'm joking ? I just woke up and everything is black , do you think I'm joking ?" Her eyes started to be wet again , as tears steamed down her cheeks , Chae-Young wipping them everytime..

"I-is true C-Chae-young-sshi ?" Her dad asked , Chae-Young just nodded , lowering her face , even if she was weak , she didn't want to show that in front of her girlfriend's family , even if they saw it already..

"I-im sorry..I shouldn't let her alone there , or just tell her to not go out.." She was pitying herself..but Y/N's mother hugged her , the soft motherly embrace making Chae-Young to feel a bit better "Don't think like that , Chae-Young-sshi..none of this is your fault , God chooses this.." Y/N also nodded her head , looking into directly into a Straight point , not knowing what she could do , thinking about her future..

"The doctor gave her some pills to take for tow weeks..if her vision isn't coming back this weeks , she'll be blind" upon saying that , another pair of tears leaved Chae-Young's eyes , Y/N's mother wipping them "Don't cry , Chae-Young-sshi ! Your eyes are already puffy , she'll be okay.."

Well..also Y/N was hopping that..