Chapter III

Yesterday, after I came back from shopping with YoungSoon, I got ready for work, but nothing special happened.
Today, I was supposed to start my shift again in the afternoon, but I decided to take a morning shift too. Maybe I'll be able to see that girl again. She said she takes lunch here almost everyday.

"Y/N? What are you doing here so early, darling?" Is my mom working today?
"I got bored, decided to come to work" I smiled. I sat down at the counter while looking through our today's menu.
I heard a ding. I looked up and she was finally here. She was with three other girls, the red head, a violet haired one and a girl with really pretty ash-brown hair. Same disguise as always...why they keep dressing like this?

"Mom, I know my shift starts in like, fifteen minutes, but I have to serve that table" I pointed to their table.
"Wae? You like one of them?" She smirked as I was turning red.
"Yah! I just want to work, Arasseo?" She giggled while handing me a notebook and a pencil.

"Hi there! It's so nice to see you again!" All of them looked at me.
"Hey! Can we get some coffees? I have no idea what to order yet" She smilled. I nod.
"Sure! I will be right there. Just call me whenever you're ready " I rushed back to the counter. I could hear them talking, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help myself.

"Do you know her?" One of the girls asked her.
"Not really... She's new here. I meet her like, two days ago, she's really nice!"
"Oh...somebody's in love~ Look at her blushing" One of them was teasing her.
"Guys, come on. It's just, I mean." Silence.
"She's cute and all, I would love to get to know her. But I can't really do that, I don't have permission" Permission? What does that mean?
"If you like her you should give it a shot. What do you think Jennie-ah?" Jennie, huh? I've heard that name before..

"Uh? What did you say?" I think this was Jennie speaking.
"I've asked what you think about Chae-Young liking that cute girl who's a waiter here" Her name's Chae-Young? What a pretty name..
"Oh, do what you want, I don't really care. Um, what should we order for Oppa? He's still in the restroom"

"Miss" I turned around, I guy was calling me from their table' It's was the same dude I saw at the mall yesterday with her. I rushed over, Chae-Young had a wide smile on her face.
"Let's order girls"