Chapter XLV

I was woken up by the phone who blew from notifications , I decided to look at it , I fast verified the chat with YoungSoon Unnie

Potato Unnie - Y/N ! You are serious right now ? You are in big problems !

Potato Unnie - Answer my texts and Calls , Idiot !

Potato Unnie - Idiot ! You fucking idiot ! I swear to god I'll kill you ! IM coming at you right now !

Send : 1 minute ago

I looked into mine and Harins chat after

Harinnie - Why ? Why didn't you told me ! I thought we are friends ?

I kept on looking through the messages until my door burst open , making me to trow the phone at the person..damn..she looks mad..

"Y/N" YoungSoon Unnie spoke "What ?" I asked as innocently I could "Are you fucking serious right now ?" I tilted my head in confusion , she tried to calm herself down , before opening her phone and showing me a video..

"Last Night , BlackPink's Rosé was saw on the street kissing a girl , fans are really mad at her action as also the agency , YGE said they think it's fake but they'll take drastic moved to find out if it's true or not..the rumors of idols Dating a person of the same sex is a big problem for any agency , as long as they are banned dating , or they are find it wrong , what would happen and what is the response of the idol from the Rookie Group named BlackPink we'll found out later ! Just at Arrirang TV you can have all the informations ! Have a great morning !" I pushed her phone from my face and took mine from the floor , opening Instagram and looking at the photos posted by Blinks , also haters..

( Just imagine this is you and Rosie , took me long enough to search for this )

Likes : 659.

OnceBlink : I Cannot believe Rosé will date a girl..

  Jishook : Ikr ? She should be out of BlackPink , ASAP

    KimChampagne : @Jishook , Don't talk like that ! BlackPink would be nothing without her , without one of them..

    Blinkies eye : eewww !! Get her out ! What a Duke ! Not my bias anymore ! How could she like girls ?! Can you believe that our Park Chae-Young could not be the innocent Park Chae-Young anymore ?! Just eww !

YoungSoon Unnie took the phone , and started to tap something on it "Here , call Chae-Young now !" She handed me the phone back , she already dialed , I put it on speaker and wait for her to accept the call

[Yeoboseo ?] Her voice was raspy , maybe she was asleep [Did I woke you up ?] [Yeah...] [IM sorry..but please verify your accounts ! Now !] She made and ,,eh,, sound [Wae ? Is something wrong ?] [Just verify it..] [Y/N , you're scaring me , but okay , wait a bit please..] she took her time to look on the media sites

[W-What ?!] I can bet that I know this was her reaction.. [What do we do now ?] I hope we have a choice..maybe a small one , but just a choise.. [I-I don't know..] she started to cry [Queen ! Don't cry okay ? It's gonna be alright..I promise ! IM coming at you okay ? I know we can solve it and we are gonna solve it..] I hang up , getting ready to drive to her..

I hope we can still make something..