Chapter VIII

Chae-Young's POV

"It's not what it seems, I wiped the flower off his face" "But you were too close.." Jin said.
"No, he was covered in flower, I wiped it off with a wet wipe. That's all. You know that I don't like boys and Jin knows that too!"
"What? You don't?" Jin said. My heart started rushing, so this is an opportunity for me.

"Chae-Young wants to talk with you for a bit, Y/N. Do you mind if we steal her for a bit, Jin?" YoungSoon said
"No, do whatever you want, the steak is already burned so" I glanced at Y/N, she checked the steak and ran towards me.
"Let's go"
We went out in the back of the restaurant, next to the trash.

"What's up Chae-Young?" She smiled
"I need to talk to you. I have to show you something" She leaned against the wall, waiting for me to say something
"Let's meet tonight, I can't do it here because there are a lot of people around. I can be here tonight at closing time if you're alone" Y/N bit her lip.
"Yeah sure, you can come."

I have to be honest with her. I want her to get to know me. She told me so much about Rose from BlackPink last night, I mean, about myself.
I've told the girl today about my plan and Jisoo Unnie was so happy for me, but Jennie was so off about it she didn't even wanna hear it.

FlashBack

"It's time for you to tell her the truth, Chae-Young. I'm afraid it might be already too late. She seems like a good girl and I hope she'll understand" Jisoo Unnie pet my back.
Jennie stared at us, but she didn't say anything. I have no idea what's going on with her.

"Jennie Unnie" Lisa said, Jennie didn't even flinch. She shook Jennie
"Jennie-ah are you okay?" Jisoo asked. Jennie rolled her eyes and went into her room, locking it.

FlashBack ends

"Chae-Young" I came back to reality hearing Y/N's voice.
"Yes?" She sighed.
"I'm just glad you're ok" She giggled
I've never felt this before. I do think she's the one.