Chapter XXVI

Y/N's POV

After I met Harin , I kept on chatting with her , she told me a lot about her sister , her description seems familiar , but she didn't told me what's her sister name is so..anyway , now im in my kitchen with Chae-Young , she's still thinking what to do , if she should tell her sister about us or not..

"Chae-Young , Baby ?" I kept on saying her name , but she isn't answering , I took her phone , but nothing , finally I walked behind her , putting my hands on her shoulders , she jumped a bit , but after she observed me..

"Hey , are you alright ? She still looks worried "Maybe...I still don't know what to do...you think it's good for me to tell her ?" She really looks confused , and at the same time sad , it's literally breaking my heart "Rosie , do you trust her ?" She nodded , bitting her lip " Then ? Tell her , she's your sister , right ? Your older sister..I think it's gonna be hard to hide from her..now depends how you want..I respect every decision you take.."

I kissed her forehead , making a smile to appear on her face , she nodded again "You're right , but I just don't feel ready to tell somebody else , you know ? I would try to calm down and decide , she's coming tomorrow.." I sat on the chair next to her , holding her hand as looking into her eyes "You know..you have very beautiful eyes !"

She laughed at my statement , we got closer , our lips being millimeters away , I was starlet when her phone suddenly ring , I kinda looked disappointed at her , and her at me too , them she took her phone , mouthed a sorry towards me , then answering , she talked formal towards that person , so I probably is one of her managers..

"Okay ! Mrs. Kim ! I will see ! I will go fast home to see if she's alright !" I looked confused at her , as she placed her hand on mind that was in the table , putting the phone on the table too..

"It's was Jennie's mother.." why is Jennie's mother Calling her ? "Jennie didn't answer her phone all day , she needed to go at her mother's house , to help her renovate , but she didn't come , she called Jisoo and Lisa , but they are shopping together with one of our manager , she asked me to see if she's alright , I guess I have to go , see you later ?" I wrapped my arms around her neck and give her a peck on her lips , then her cheeks , her nose and her forehead again..

"Of course , go now !" I walk with her towards the door , as she put on her shoes , her mask and leave..even if I know Jennie likes her , im still worried about her too..

Chae-Young's POV

I kinda walk-run towards the block of flats where our dorm is , Jennie's mom really seems worried , I hope she's alright tho..

As I arrived , I fast started telling her name , no one answered , maybe just Kuma and Kai , as her door was a bit open , they barking at her door , I quickly run towards it and open , no one , just dogs..I looked into the kitchen , again No one , just Hunter that was sleeping on one of the chairs , i quickly run towards her room again , knocking at her bathroom door , nobody , I looked in her veranda , the same..

I decided to look into others room , bathrooms and verandas too.. she's nowhere to be found..

I started panicking , I decided to call somebody fast..

"Hello ?" "Y/N ! I need help ! Now !" I was panicked , her voice was showing that she is calm "Is something wrong , Chae-Young ?" I was kinda having a breath attack "J-Jennie is nowhere to be found ? I looked everywhere into the dorm ! Come here please and help me find her !" I started to hear movement , sign that she's running "I'LL be there soon , okay ? Try to call her as im coming ! Love you !" She closed the call..

I did as she said , but she wasn't answering , I did it multiple times , but nothing , I heard somebody knocking at the door , then Kuma and Kai started barking at it too , I Runned towards it and open , Y/N was having her hands on her knees , trying to regulate her breath , while sweat was forming on her forehead , I fast took her into a hug , and she did the same..

"Did she answered ?" Her breath was recoming back to normal , I was run to he fridge and take a bottle of water , handing it to her , she drank a half of it..

"No , im very scared , if something bad happened to her ?" She took me into a hug again "Don't think like this..she would be alright.." even if I want , I can't believe , it's the first time when Jennie disappears out of sudden..