Chapter LXVIII

I drove her to their dorm and she insisted me to come in with her so I guess I did..I really missed the girls even if I didn't saw them for two days..for me it's a long time..but I also have later to visit Appa later..

As we entered in..the girls already practically jumped on me while Chaeng tried to push them away "Ya..Chae-ah ! I want to hug her too !" Jisoo Unnie said making me to Chuckle "Okay , Unnie ! But she's mine !" I hugged them back as the girls were all around the room..

I fixed my glasses and hugged Chae-Young by her waist and she leaned her head on my shoulder and I whispered to her "I want later to visit my Appa.." she nodded "Okay.. we'll go later if you want.. I'll come with you"

"You don't need to.. I can go by myself !" She shook her head "No.. I'll come with you.." I sighed..I can't stop her if she  really wants to come..

"Ya ! Love birds stop whispering there , come here and help us !" We walked in the kitchen where Jennie Unnie told us to come , I guess they are preparing something to eat ! That's good..I haven't really ate since morning "What are you cooking Unnie ?" Chaeng asked , back Hugging me "Instant Ramen..want some ?" We both looked at eachother and nodded "Yeah..why not !"

"So..I heard that you Y/N are getting better with your sight !" Jisoo Unnie said , already eating "Yeah..well..better than this is impossible , but Im happy that I can see again ! I would die if I would not see all of you for the rest of my life !" They all made ,,awws,, sounds , making me to Chuckle and blush a little "That's so sweet of you Y/N Unnie !"

"Ya..Lisa don't call me Unnie !" She laughed "But you're older than me.." I raised my brow and all of them Chuckled "Older with three days ! Don't count it !" (I just used my birthday , so..hope you dont mind it !) They Chuckled again "You and your brother are born on the same month ?" I nodded "fifteen days difference , but 4 years difference between us !" They nodded..

"How was YoonGi Oppa when he was little ?" Jisoo Unnie asked , as all of them eyed me "Well..more energetic than his now for sure..we used to play a lot in the family's restaurant..we usually played hide and seek there.." I laughed "He was still a calm and a very smart person..but his sweet inside..he may look badass and all of this..but his a cinnamon roll !"

"Like Jennie Unnie !" Lisa said making us to Chuckle "Exactly like Jennie Unnie !" She was shy after that..and also quiet.. That's happening when all five of us are gathering together..Fun and talk a lot about everything..from their lives..to my live.. to future..

"Did you girls know that YoungBae Oppa is in a relationship with the actress Min Hyo Rin ?" I was shocked "Jinjja ?" They nodded "wa..this is so cool !" They Chuckled "I think they are cute together !" I said making the others laugh as I kept eating and speaking..