Chapter XIV

We left the restaurant, but the night wasn't over yet. She took me to a dock. We watched the starts and boats driving around as we had something to drink.

"Y/N, I want to ask you something.." She looked into my eyes. She was a bit tipsy but so was I
"I know it's our first date, but I was wondering..if you want to be...my girlfriend?" I smiled.
She was glowing in the moonlight. I took a moment analysing her before answering. Her red lips, the moon shinning on her soft skin, her defined collarbones. I grabbed her chin and tilted her head. Her perfume filled my nose.

I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed me back right away and the taste of alcohol from her lips made me crave it more.

My hand was placed on her cheek, I deepened the kiss and I bit her lip. I didn't ask for permission, but my tongue was already inside her mouth. Our tongues battled, she sucked on my tongue as I moved my hand on her neck. Her arms were around my neck, pulling me closer, I earned a moan from her...

I broke the kiss, touching our foreheads
"I would take that as an yes, but I think it's time to go. It's getting pretty late" I finished my drink and we went back to the car, she took me back home.

"Take care, Princess...if I'm Free tomorrow maybe we can see eachother" she kissed my cheek
"Take care too, Rose! I already miss you! " She smiled. She got back in the car and I watched as she left.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N! Wake up! We have to go to work!"! I growled, YoungSoon wasn't supposed to be here
"You have to tell me about your date!" I threw a pillow at her. She caught my foot and tried to drag me of my bed

"Y/N, come on get ready! I'm here with Chae-Young, she's downstairs" I got up from the bed and ran downstairs. She wasn't there, just my parents...I sighed as I heard YoungSoon coming downstairs while laughing. I decided to get ready for work. Maybe I'll see her today.