Chapter L

"What do you mean ?" I guess you don't know what's happening right ? My dad just came home..and started a big fight..

"what do I mean Y/N ? I mean that is not normal to like a girl !" I was already angry , the thing that hurts isn't that he doesn't accept me with a girl , is that while he's doing that , he isn't accepting me as his daughter..

"But Dad ! What's the problem as long is love ? As long as we love eachother-" "But the people what are gonna say ? Don't you think about that for a bit ?" Why would I mind what people are saying , people are judges and those kinds of people are really disgusting me..

"No ! Cause I don't mind what the world is saying ! We don't need to Mind what others wants us to do or what they think.." he sighed , crossing his arms "And she's also an Idol , Y/N ! Do you understand what that means ? It means she'll never be as loved and respected she was ! Why ? Cause it is a taboo ! Even if you two were together..why would you reveal it ?!" His loud voice was making my head hurt , but I tried to keep up..

"Why are you putting the fault on me ?! SHE was the one who wanted to reveal it and also SHE wanted to reveal Min Y/N as her girlfriend ! I don't have nothing to do with that and im not putting the fault on her , I respected her decision as the managers and YG-nim did too ! We warned her that she'll get hate and we also told her to be careful , this was her decision and I can't do nothing about it just respect it and hope it would do good ! Why im not stopping her from ? Cause I love her and I want her to be happy ! If she wanted to , who am I to stop her from ? And im also happy that she did it ! Cause im sure it was more hard to hide it !" I did it..I bursted out all the anger that was still trying to hold in..

"Don't you dare to raise the voice at me Y/N !" I trowed myself on the couch "May I speak with her ?" Here we go again.. I sighed , trying to calm down and also being annoyed "Yes , Appa ! You can , but not now ! Her sister is also here and she is full with schedules ! I thought as Oppa is an Idol you'll know how busy is and what type of schedules they have.."

My phone rang , making me to look at it , until it stopped "Go now , I need time to calm and also you too Y/N ! Go anywhere for now.."  I raised myself from the couch and took my phone , putting my trainers on and walking out of the house , I didn't know where to go , so I took my phone out and looked at the ID..

Harin..

I fast dialed the number , she answered right away , saying ,,Let met , Park , Now !,, Then hang up , I decided to go there and see what she wants as long I was already bored..

She was already there , waiting on a bench while tapping her feet hardly on the cement..

"Finally you're here" her voice was cold..did I did something wrong ? "What's wrong ?" I asked completely clueless , even her expression was also cold , but..colder than her voice..

"Why didn't you told me ?" Now I know what she wants to say about it..gosh.. "C-Cause nobody else was knowing , except BlackPink , their managers and YoungSoon Unnie.." she nodded "And why did you make me say all those embarrassing things ! You could just told me to shut up !" I chuckled , she turned to me , the same cold expression that made me shut my mouth completely..

"Im sorry , Harin..J-just you also are a sister  of an idol , you know how hard is for them to hide themselves or to get through rumors , I know you understand me.." she sighed "Yes , I do..but still..you could just told me..as im a sister of an idol , you know I'll keep it.."

"Harin..try to date an idol , and then you'll see that you can't trust nobody , cause anybody can tell me , I know how it is or I understand , but they never did and they would never do..even if they try to , it's impossible for them to feel the thing that I got thought.." she nodded her head "I Know , and im sure it's hard , the thing is that.."

Hey guys ! Well...im here to ask you something..

After this two books , I have already a request from an old reader and I need an another one , I want the other book to be Fem reader ( in more based on this , as I feel more comfortable to write Gxg books ) X fem Idol , I need to know which Band for an example , from the band Gfriend with YuJu or something like this ! Just leave me ideas and I'll pick on from there !

Btw ! Even if I don't answer your comments , I still see them and a lot of them are really making my day and I just wanted to thank you guys for reading my books and for following me ! Hope you like it ! Saranghe my readers !