Chapter XXXIII

The next morning already..my parents and Grandma were still asleep , I decided to cook breakfast for them and Oppa that was watching TV , I have to be honest , I kept on watching with him a bit after I finish cooking..

"Y/N ! Come here fast !" I runned into the living room , trying my best not to fall to see what's wrong , YoonGi Oppa made me sign to come near the TV..

"Seems that the biggest producer from YGE , Teddy Park was saw this morning heading towards BlackPink's Jennie hospital salon with Flowers into his hands , Is true that Jennie and Teddy are having a relationship ? Is true that Teddy Park is really in love with her ? Will that difference of 17 years between them affect something ? We are gonna have details later just here ! Stay tuned !" I made my hand into a fist , I mean really ? Jennie is in the hospital and even there she doesn't get rid of stupid rumors ? (By the way , here talking with my words) are they really serious ?! Gosh..

I was moved my gaze towards my phone that started vibrating on the couch , of course , it's was Chae-Young..

[Did you saw what I also saw ?] She was having an annoyed tone , im sure she is [Yep..] she sighed , Probably trying to calm down [I..Cannot.. Believe..This..] she sighed again , I could see her closing her eyes and massaging her temples [Can you Believe this ? Cause I can't ! Are they really serious now ? What's wrong with them-] [Calm down , Chae-Young.. Please , you know and I know it's gonna be alright..] I tried to calm her down and seems that is working , her voice sounded better..

[Okay..Can you please come at us now ? I really need you here.. Please ? I know you have to come later for the interview but-] [Don't worry , okay ? I'll come.. I'll be there soon ! I'll be there if you need me and then we are going together at the interview , okay ?] She chuckled [Okay , thank you ! So much ! I love you Y/N ! I really do !]

[I know , Chaengie , I do too ! Please calm down and I'll be there fast , okay ! Bye !]  I put my phone into my back pocket and took my jacket "Oppa ! I have to go , when they woke up please tell them I'll be soon home ! I have to go to an interview !" I shouted at him before closing the door and heading to the car , good they don't live too far from us , I got there like in three minutes , and I started to walk the stairs towards the floor that their apartment is , I don't like using the elevator , that thing is created by aliens ! I swear (I agree)..

I Knocked on their door and Chae-Young opened up fast and hugged me , I hugged her too before going it and I sat on the couch with her "Where are the other ones ?" She trowed herself into my arms "Jisoo Unnie is having practice so she leaved early and Lisa is still asleep.." I didn't ask nothing more , I kept on thinking at that rumor..

"Stop thinking about it Y/N , we already know that is not true , but it still it's annoying me so much !" I patted her head and kissed her cheek "Let's just don't think at it , okay ?" She nodded and sighed "But you know what a big fight is gonna come from all of this , Jennie's reputation plus ours and Teddy's Oppa-nim ! Just because of haters.." I continued on shower kisses along her Cheek and neck , trying to keep her calm , she's true , it's gonna be a big problem for them and the company , maybe even their Comeback to be delayed..

"I know , Baby , but please don't stress yourself with it , let's later visit all together Jennie , okay ? She might woke up any minute.." she catched my neck , pushing herself up and going the kitchen "True..I also hope that she's okay..oh by the way , Y/N , the i spoke with the managers , they are gonna come here for the interview , you can already use my stuff's from my room , we have one hour to do what we want.." she handed me a cup of tea , I took it and drink it right away..

"Slow down Y/N , you didn't drink nothing in the morning ?" I shook my head "I was really thirsty.." she chuckled , cupping my face and kissing me , I kissed back , then she pulled away "Let's get ready for it , okay ? We don't have much time.."