Chapter XXIX

I woke up when the bed started to move , I slowly open my eyes and saw Chae-Young turned to face me , her eyes were still close which means she's still asleep , well..her hair is a mess , I brushed it off her face and kissed her forehead , which made her groan and wrap her arms around my waist , dragging myself closer to her..

I started to shower kissed on her face making her to chuckle and to try to escape me..

"Good morning , Queen !" She kissed my lips before speaking "Go and take a shower , take clothes from me ! I'll be in the kitchen , okay ?" I nodded , before running into her bathroom..

Chae-Young's POV

I went into the kitchen , i really need to drink some water , as my throat is very dry , it's seems that me and Y/N the only one awake right now , Jisoo Unnie was looking through the fridge and as she didn't saw me , I back hugged her , making her starlet , then she turned around , her eyes were swollen , Im sure she cried a lot last night..

She handed a bottle of water  from her hands , I drank from it , then give it back to her "Is everything alright , Unnie ?" She nodded , i don't really think she is..

"Good morning !" Y/N came into the room , she kissed my forehead  "Good morning , Y/N !" Jisoo's voice was worst that I thought it would be , much more Husky that her voice normally is..

Y/N came closer to me , whispering "Go and Take a shower too , I'll try to speak with Jisoo , then we are heading at the hospital , okay ?" I nodded.

Y/N's POV

After Chae-Young went out of the room , I went closer to Jisoo "Unnie , are you okay ?" She nodded , im sure that she isn't.."You know you can tell us , we are next to you.." I managed to try to see if she would be okay "I know , it's just..I don't like to let them see this side of me , I have to be strong for them , I don't want to get the more worried that they already are.." i hugged her , she finally break down on my shoulders , I kept on Petting her back until she let everything out..

"Gowamo , Y/N-ah" I smiled while pulling from the hug , with my thumbs , I wiped the tears from her cheeks "Don't thank me ! Just...don't keep that all on you..it's unhealthy..okay ?" She nodded , then Chaeng with Lisa came into the room , Chae-Young and I started to prepare the breakfast for us...

Then we headed towards the hospital , it's seems that their managers are trusting me for letting them in my company..I was driving , while Chaeng was on the right seat , and at the backseats Jisoo and Lisa , the hospital that Jennie was in , wasn't that away from the block of flats their apartment was , so we got there fast..

I was the first to ask for Jennie's room , ,, room 1397 ,, we headed towards it , and I open the door for them..

"Jennie !" "Unnie !" The girls starting calling their band mate name , I went inside too , a bit distant from the who got around Jennie bed , I examined her face..bruises , a bandage around her head , her upper lip was bleeding , her eyes thightly closed , my gaze went towards her arms , same..full with bruises , the other arm was all into a bandage , then I looked at a wire that was connected through the bandage , filled with blood , being pumped with the help of a little yellow blood pump next to the bed , I bet she lose a lot of blood..
I hope they made the anti-clamp injection well...

I feel that my hand is uniting with someone's so I moved my attention toward our hands , mine and Chae-Young's..she looked into my eyes smilling , Guiding me to stay down next to her..

"I hope you'll be okay , Unnie.." Lisa was the first to break the sad silence between us , as Lisa was in my right , I pat her back...

In this moment I have to be next to them..