Chapter LXI

Y/N fell asleep on my right arm , I finally managed to calm her down after a bit..and she was really worried..I guess who wouldn't be ? Also YoonGi Came again after his schedule and went into his room to rest a bit..

I was texting the girls...I need to tell them what happened and also what will happen next that I also don't even know..

Me - Girls.. Something Happened..

NiNi - hmm..what ? Hope everything is alright..

Lalisa - What is Unnie ? Is Y/N Unnie alright ?

Me - Not really..Well..yeah..

NiNi - Is she okay ? Tell us , Rosie....

Me - Well..YoonGi Oppa meet her here and he had bad news...Her Appa Fainted..and he is in a coma.. while her Eomma..Left them this Morning..

Lalisa - Left ? Like died ?

NiNi - I think she meant breaking up with her Appa , Lalisa..

Lalisa - Ya..stop calling me like that...Call me Lisa..Unnies it's been years since we know eachother..you already know I don't like being called like that..

Me - Okay , But Lisa this is something important..

NiNi - Where's she now ?

Me - next to me..She fell asleep..By the way.. where's Jisoo Unnie ?

ChiChoo - Here..I was asleep..sorry..may we come to her house ?

Me - Sure *inserts address* her room is the second on the right at the second floor..

I put down my phone and sighed , I looked at her face , caressing her hair "You'll be okay Babygirl.." She groaned , circling her arms around my waist , turning around as her head was now on my chest , I sighed again..I'm starting to get bored..but how could I not want a cuddling session with her ? It's the best..

I started playing with my phone..I could feel her hand going up and down my waist and hip , sometimes gripping tight , I guess she's dreaming..

Somebody knock on the door , I told it to come in and see the girls getting , Y/N opened her eyes and rubbed them , I set my back on the headboard of the bed and give Y/N her glasses..

"What are you guys doing here ?" She asked , still rubbing her eyes , trying to push the sleep away "We came to see how you feel.. Chae-Young told us.."

"I'm okay.. I'll be better if anything of this happened ! I want a hug !" She pouted , earning awws from us and get her a tight group hug , until she told us she can't breath..

"Chaengie , where's Oppa ?" I turn off my phone and looked at her playing with her hair "His Sleeping..his Probably tired after his schedule.." she nodded "I'm a bit hungry.."

I kissed her cheek "Then you should eat.. Let's go down and me and Rosie will cook !" Jennie Unnie said fidgeting with her phone , I like that after that night , She and Y/N are really starting to get good along anf there's no hate of uncomfortableness between them..they are already like sister , which is a good thing !

We walked downstairs , Me and Y/N guiding them to the kitchen and let Jen look though the fridge and said that we can make Marinated short ribs with Rice so..I guess that what we'll cook..

Y/N , Lisa and Jisoo Unnie went into the room to watch TV , I guess she's feeling really low now..

"Jennie Unnie.." she hummed "I like that you're getting along with Y/N..I told it would be so.." she chuckled "I guess you were right..But she is cool..I like her.. you're having a great taste.."

"But don't forget..When we are going back to our dorm you still have to sleep a night in my room.." I chuckled "Sure thing , Unnie.."

Y/N's POV

I have to be honest..I feel low..but good thing the girls are here for me..They are really good friends and they are beside me..like my family..maybe they'll soon be my first family..gosh..life is cruel..

"Y/N Unnie.. Let's do something !" I looked at Lisa..who was now playing with her brown hair "I don't know Lisa..What do you want to do ? Jisoo Unnie ?" She pointed towards the TV "I want to watch a movie.mor a drama.."

We nodded "But what ?" She hummed "Can We Watch ,,While You Were Asleep,, ? I wanted to watch it a long time ago , but our schedule was so full.. Please Unnies !" I chuckled , Patting her head "Of course , Jisoo Unnie , do you want ?" She nodded her head , already going on the internet and search for it..

I was laying on the couch , my head on Jisoo's Unnie lap and my legs on Lisa's , I like spending time with them..They really became like my sisters especially Jisoo Unnie who is very caring of us "Girls , we finished- oh.. you're watching While You Were Asleep ! I watch it already , it happens that-" we all shh-ed her , making Chaeng to laugh..

"We will bring it here and watch it together ! Alright ? And Jennie Unnie don't tell more about it.." Chae-Young told us , I got up and walked with her in the kitchen , helping her to finish cleaning the mess "Are you feeling better ?" I hummed , I felt her back hugging me , setting her head on my shoulder , I pat it with my hand "No matter what will happen..I'm here , we are here Y/N..don't forget that Princess..I love you.."

She kissed my cheek , making me smile "I love you too , Chae-Young..but probably if right now you weren't here.. I'll be in my room , crying and thinking what to do..and how to help it.." She stopped me from talking by kissing me , I turned around and put my arms on her shoulders..

A lovely , cute and short kiss , but it's was everything that I needed now..I kiss from her can be the sweetest thing in the world , that can make your day better by just a peck..

"Let's go and eat.. They'll get cold or even the girls will eat them all...", I chuckled , giving her an another peck and took her head walking out of kitchen..they already are half of it..