Chapter LVIII

"Y/N Unnie !"  Lisa screamed running towards me , I fast catched her and spinned her around , she's such a child..

"Ya..Lisa , stop..I want to greet Y/N too !" I let Lisa down , hugging Jisoo Unnie "DaeBaek..you look so cute with those glasses !" I chuckled , breaking the hug "Where Rosie and Jennie Unnie ?" Lisa looked around "They'll be here soon ! Don't worry !" I nodded , sitting on the couch..

Chae-Young's POV

"Please , Unnie.." I wanted to have a talk with Jennie Unnie..I want her to just hang out with Y/N for bit..

"Fine..But you'll have to sleep here Tonight !" I nodded happy , hugging her , then we went out of the room with her behind her , Jennie Unnie saluted Y/N and I kissed Y/N on the lips , showing her everything is alright "So what are we gonna do ?" I asked sitting next to her "Y/N said she'll play hide&seek with me !" Lisa fast screamed , making me to cover my ears and Y/N chuckling..

"Ya..Lalisa , low the volume.." Jennie Unnie still is crumpy..but I'm sure if she'll try she'll get along with Y/N "Lisa , I know I said , but I'm a bit tired ? Can't we play something else that doesn't include running or effort ?" I lied back , letting my head to fall on her arm "Okay ! We can play video games-"

"Ya ! We want to play too !" Jisoo Unnie screamed making all of us to Chuckle "Okay.. we'll play by teams ! Me and Y/N Unnie and Chae-Young Unnie with Jisoo Unnie ! Jennie Unnie you want to play ?" Jennie Unnie shook her head "I'll just keep the score.."

"Ya ! Why do you have to be teamed with Y/N ? She's my girlfriend !" I laughed , hugging Y/N protectly "Ya ! Why am I suddenly so popular ?" I laughed , making all of them laugh with us..

Y/N's POV

We started playing on their PS4 which finished by us , Me and Lisa playing Rocket League , winning the match and then Chae-Young with Jisoo Unnie losing one..

"Ya ! Of you always win ! Cause you have Y/N in your team !" I chuckled uppon hearing Jisoo Unnie getting mad "What ? Anniyo ! I'm just too good for this game ! Even if I didn't had Y/N I would win !" Wait what ? For sure she isn't gonna win if im not playing on team with her ! I practically dedicated my life to this game !

Me and Lisa started an another game , of course , Chae-Young kept on hugging me from behind and tickle my tummy or even blowing air in my ear , making me to lose a lot of goals "Ya ! Chae Unnie..it is cheating !" She chuckled , god damn I'll fall for her even more..

"no it's not !" "Yes it is !"  I started to laugh my ass off , getting their attention towards me "Well..Lisa is right ! It is cheating !" She gave me a long stare before feeling my shoulder being tapped and made me turn to Jennie who high fived me "Ya...It's not.." Chae-Young got up and walked into her room..

"Do you think she's mad ?" I have to be honest..I hope I didn't got her mad.."Nah.. she'll probably fake it just to get you from here..." I nodded at Jennie Unnie "You should go and speak with her ! Don't worry..me and Lisa will keep the score !" I nodded again , getting up from the floor and fixing my glasses , I walked towards her door having all the eyes on me..

I knocked once.. nothing..I decided to knock twice and she opened the door , dragging me by my wrist in , closing the door and pinning me into the wall..

"A-are you mad ?" I saw a smirk on her face..God damn.. that's hot..."I'm not..I just wanted to get you from there.." her raspy tone is so killing me right now..

"F-For-" she kisses my lips roughly but also deeply , I moaned , the new way she's being so possessive is so hot..Now I get why she wanted to drag me from there..but still the girls are out there..

"R-Rose..the girls-" "I already texted Jisoo Unnie.. she'll get them from there.." I just love her Aussie accent and her speaking English is a kink directly.."B-But still we can't..and I'm also tired.." she broke the kiss looking into my eyes and all the lust and needs I saw in slowly faded away , leaving poor innocent and Love into it , her adorably chipmunk smile being back and dragging me to her wardrobe...

"Then let's get something for you to change..." She started searching into it.... finally handing me a pink undershirt and grey booty tights , waiting for me to change as she also searched for something she can wear and changed also..

We laid down on her queen sized bed..I have to be honest , she had one of the biggest beds I ever saw..but we still use a quarter of it , her right arm curling around my waist , as the other one I used as a pillow..

The most beautiful thing about cuddling with your lover..I think it's that , that her chest is bumping into your back..and you can feel her heart beats , her breath on your neck and also trying to make it as close as possible (I can relate Saying that is also the best thing ever..)