Chapter VI

Things went smoothly today, she left after she had her smoothie. I know she wanted to help us, but my brother is such a Pabo! I insisted on having her around here, but he was like no, we don't need help! I could've just killed him, but YoungSoon didn't let me! Anyways, I got home really really tired. I laid in my queen sized bed and thoughts flew into my head. Why hasn't she called me yet? She could've at least text me.

*Phone buzz* I picked up my phone that was ringing, I didn't recognise the number, but I still answered it.

"Hello?"
[Y/N! Hi! It's me, Chae-Young!] My heart started beating so fast.
"Oh hey! What's up?"
[Nothing really, laying in bed. I have to take my friend's dog on a walk so...I called you] Her Friend's dog?
"Me too, I mean..I was laying in bed too, ready to fall asleep. Let's chat !" She sighed.
[Well..I was asking if, you know...maybe you wanna join me? But if you're tired it's fine, I'm sure you had an exhausting day.] Her voice was shaky, she sounded kinda nervous.
"I would love to! Yeah, my day was pretty tiring, but I do want to see you" She giggled. My cheeks turned pink.
[Good. Then, let's meet in the park next to your restaurant. Is that ok with you?]
"Yes! I'll be there in five!" She hung up.

Is this a date? Or does she just wanna hang out? I shook my head to brush my thoughts away, I got up and put a hoodie on. I'll jog there, I still need to be in shape.

I got there fast and as I was catching my breath, I saw a tall figure walking towards me. There she was.

"Hi Y/N!" She hugged me.
"Hi, Chae-Young! And who is this little guy?" I leaned over to let the small dog who was stood behind her "His name is Dalgom!" Dalgom? Like Jisoo's dog? "Dalgom? It's sounds familiar..." She stood still and looked over my shoulder. She was still wearing a cap and a mask, but I could see her pretty eyes, I was melting into them.

I turned around to see if somebody or something was behind me, as her gaze was still fixed. I called Dalgom into my arms and she woke up from her little daydreaming session.
"So...If your brother is a singer, that means you must have a beautiful voice too, right?" She sat down on a bench
"Not really... He's the one who got the talent, my dad used to sing as well. All I got was my mom's skill at drawing and many many piano and guitar lessons. When I was little my mom insisted on teaching me how to play both of them."
"Oh really? I can play piano too and I also took guitar lessons" She paused
"Um, I can sing too!" She looked down at her hands "Really? Would you fancy singing something for me?" Her eyes widened as her head flew back up. I think I should stop talking before she runs away.
"Now? I-I'm kinda shy..." She looked away from me, fidgeting with her fingers. I took her hand into mine to catch her attention
"It's okay! If you don't want to, nobody is forcing you!" Nodding her head, we locked eyes. Everything paused for a second.
"So...do you have any favourites? Like singers, or bands?"
"Yeah, I like Twice and BlackPink a lot" Her eyes sparked
"Who's your favourite from BlackPink?" I smiled
"How could you ever choose one? All of them are cute, they have amazing skills. But Rose caught my attention since I discovered their music. She's just too much to be able to handle her cuteness!" She giggled, Her hand touched my thigh.

"You're so cute, you knew that?" She pinched my cheek
"Mine is Rose too! Anyways, we should walk around so Dalgom would be able, you know. Do his business." She took my hand. I was so nervous. I never knew someone can make me such a mess.