Chapter LXVII

Soon after both of us finally took a shower and got up from the bed..we went to the agency..she had an individual schedule and of course I had to be there with her..even if I really got bored waiting for the photoshoots and all this..

But I never got bored of watching her , seeing her , hearing her and all those ! I was into their practice room and also waiting room , playing her quitar as she let me and trying to be as good as she is..

Sometimes I feel like a do not have any talents..I do have ! I can draw , I can write songs and I also can play piano and guitar ! So I guess I started to sing and play ,,Stay,, , I was laying on my back on the couch , while holding the quitar on my stomach and play it..

I stopped playing the quitar and I heard someone clapping , making me to jump and be ready to hit that person with the quitar "You sing so good !" I blushed when Chae-Young took it from me and started playing "Let's sing together ! Please Princess !" I shook my head "My voice is not good , Chaeng.."

She gasped "How can you say that ? I heard you Singing Y/N like five minutes ago ! I've never heard you Singing before ! Your voice is so beautiful.." I blushed and looked down "Ya..look at me !" I didn't , but she hold my chin and made me look into her brown orbs "You really have a beautiful voice.. please sing with me !" I nodded and gulped...

She gave a warm smile and kissed my lips then took her Quitar and started to sing Officially Missing you...so I sang with her..

I think this is like a dream for her to sing with her girlfriend..I mean...she always is telling that she likes someone with a good voice and knows how to play Quitar...

She clapped again when we finished , giving me the warmest smile ever and hug me "I'm so in love with your voice !" I was really shy..I never had someone to tell me that she likes my voice..she kissed me passionately and wrapped her arms around my neck , making me to automatically hug her waist and her to fall on top of me..good thing she had put down the quitar first..

I kissed her back and have her moan in our kiss..this is not going good..she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes , having the same warm and beautiful smile on her face "Thank you for singing with me , Princess !" I gave her a peck on her lips and pushed her off me "But my voice isn't like yours.."

"No..it isn't..but yours is more unique than mine....you are so perfect..is something you can't do ?" I chuckled along with her "Yes..I can't hate you ! I love you Park Chae-Young !" I jumped literally on her , making her Chuckle and I started showering her with kisses and hugs..