Chapter IV

"Yah! Y/N!" I turned around and saw YoungSoon. I just finished my shift and I decided to go out with Her for a coffee but we ended up spending time at my family's restaurant, this time as a costumer.
"Yo, earth to Y/N!" Did she just said ,,yo,,?
"Eh?"
"You were spacing out again, what's going on with you Y/N?" She grabbed my cheeks and started pinching them.

"I don't know, Unnie. I can't stop thinking about Chae-Young.." She looked confused.
"Chae-Young? Who's this Chae-Young?" I forgot to tell her...
"Yeah, that girl with brown hair, I found out that her name is Chae-Young!"
"I'm proud of you! You finally had the courage to talk with her!" I let out a small laugh.
"Nah! I overheard them talking" She took a sip from her coffee
"Really?" I nodded. She let out a sigh
"You know, you seem to like her a lot"
"Waeyo? Do you think I'll stop loving my best friend?" I teased her.

"Y/N, you should really talk to her, but something is off. Why would she wear a cap and cover her face at all times?" I shrugged
"How would I know? But I love the fact that she is so mysterious! Oh, and I found out the name of one of her friends too!"
"Who, that orange haired girl?"
"No, another one, her name is Jennie!" She choked. "Hold up, Jennie? Do you mean Jennie from BlackPink? Things start adding up. That's why they never show their face!! That means the orange haired girl is Lisa, so Chae-Young must be Rose?"
"Calm your ass down, it's impossible to be them..plus YG building is not that close. Her name might be Jennie, but I don't think it is Jennie Kim. It's impossible, so calm your fangirl ass down!"

"Why it is not possible? Your brother is Min Yoon Gi, your family owns one of the biggest restaurants in Seoul, where Yoon Gi Oppa and his bandmates come here to eat every weekend, cause they don't pay" She's got a point but still..

"Y/N! Stop spacing out!" I jumped.
"You scared the soul out me..you know people can die like that?" I was interrupted by 4 girls walking into the restaurant
"YoungSoon! Look!" I pointed towards them, I laid eyes on that brunette, I mean Chae-Young. We made eye contact and she waved at me. 
"You know, you're right Y/N. She's gorgeous!" YoungSoon giggled. 
"Shut Up, Unnie!" We had a good laugh. I closed my eyes and relaxed on my chair.

"Y/N, you better act normal because they are coming towards us" I quickly opened my eyes and looked straight into YoungSoon's.
"Hey, It's you again! Well, we meet everyday! Can we sit at your table? All of them are full" Chae-Young asked us, we looked at each other.
"Yeah, of course. As long as you don't mind Y/N spacing out every 5 minutes. I've been speaking with myself all day long " I rolled my eyes, YoungSoon had a great laugh with them.

"Thank you so much! If we are bothering you please don't hesitate to tell us, we can wait for a table!" The ash-brown haired said.
"No! P-please sit down! We insist!" I moved my chair closer to YoungSoon. She kept hitting me under the table but as soon as Chae-Young sat next to me I couldn't pay attention to anything else around me.

"Um, we met so many times, but I never caught your name?" She asked me, her cheeks turned red
"S-sure! Im Y/N!" She smiled as she shook my hand
"What a beautiful name! I-I'm.." She looked at her friends and one of the mouthed her ,,Go for it,,
"C-Chae-young! Nice to meet you Y/N!" She took her glasses off