Chapter XLIX

"Finally you get home !" Eomma bursted from the kitchen , making me to slightly jump and amget ready to fight..oh no.. she's mad...

"So that Chae-Young who you hang out with is Rose ? And you also date her.." I looked down nodding , I heard her sighing "Why didn't you told us ?" I finally looked up , meeting her eyes "C-Cause I-i didn't want O-ojr Relationship to be P-public...B-But Rose wanted a-and she-" "shut up.." I closed my mouth , she pointed me to go into my room and I did , fidgeting with my fingers , waiting for her to come up..

The door opened wide , revealing my brother , a worried look of his face "Y/N.." "I know what you'll say Oppa....it isn't good that we made it public , but she wanted to..Me and the Staff plus Y-G-nim accepted her decision" he nodded "Okay , But you know how hard is gonna be , right ?" I nodded , looking down "Don't be sad , Y/N.. you're my sister ! You're a Min ! You have us to protect you and Chae-Young-sshi ! You two have all YGE and BigHitE to protect you and help you no matter what.."

I hugged him "Thanks , Oppa ! I really needed that.." he ruffled my hair using his hand "Everything you need, Little sister..but now you know Eomma will have that talk with you..so..gotta go !" I chuckled , he opened the door revealing Eomma crossing her arms and looked surprised when the door opened , he left and let her in..

"Y/N.." I kept on looking at the floor "Y/N-ah ! Look at me !" She held my chin , making me to look up "Since when ?" She asked , Her eyes were literally making holes through me.. "W-when I started working at the restaurant we met a-and..she asked me on a date.." she nodded "Did you two slept together ?" I nodded..

"How many times ?" I didn't wanted to answer , but she puts hard her hand on my shoulder , forcing me to look again at her "T-Two times.." she nodded again "I want you to invite her at a dinner.." I made my questioning look "I-i can't.."

"And may I know why ?" I sighed " H-her sister will be here for a week.." she nodded "And after that ?" "I-I don't know..I have to ask the other stuff and also her.." she nodded again..

"I want to meet her more personally , when I can ?" She crossed her arms , she looks so mad and that is just making me to fear and be shy..

"I-i don't know.." she sighed "Dies her sister knows about you and her ?" I shook my head "I guess now she does.." she nodded again , going out of my room , I sighed trowing myself on the bed and taking my phone to text Chae-Young..

Me - Queen ?

My Rosé - oh..Hi

Something is wrong with her..

Me - Are you okay ? Something happened ?

My Rosé - No..

Me - don't lie to me , Chae-Young what's happening ?

My Rosé - My sister is mad and she doesn't want to talk with me at all , she isn't mad that im with a girl..but she's mad that I didn't told her..

Me - She'll be okay , Rosie..I know that , she's just a bit mad , but she's your sister , she'll talk to you , she'll understand you..don't push her too hard..

My Rosé - How do you know such a lot about Sisters and Brothers Relationships , huh ?

I chuckled

Me - cause I also have a brother and we used to fight a lot so yeah..kinda learn how to make it up to them..

My Rosé - I guess you're right..I live talking to you..you made my day brighter..

She so sweet god..

Me : YOU are the one who made my life brighter ! YOU are the one who makes me laugh , im nothing but a potato..

My Rosé : the more gorgeous potato on the earth and also MY potato , MINE !

Me : Yours..forever !

My Rosé : Exactly , but I guess now I'll have to go , Maybe I can make time and see you later ? I have to go and practice..TT

Me : Go..and text me when you finish , okay ? I really hope I can see you later and also my mom wants to meet you ,, Personally ,,

My Rosé : haha..I guess I can make that , my sister also wants to meet you..I love you Y/N ! My potato Princess !

Me : I love you too , Gorgeous Angel that made my life beautiful ! ( Author : Can relate tho )

I put my phone down , and decided to go in the living room , I open the TV on the news..

"We finally have the Details from the CEO of YG entertainment , Yang Hyung Sik ! Seems that the rumors about BlackPink's Rose dating a girl is true and also from the newest live done by Rose , Her girlfriend is nobody but Min Y/N ! BTS' Suga's Sister and Also her personal makeup artist ! Does the blinks think is she good enough for Rose ? We'll later have an interview with Yang Hyung Sik for more details of BlackPink's Rose Dating rumor as BlackPink couldn't come here today ! This are the news Korea ! Now we have commercial adds !"

Well..here it goes again..