Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )

"Is something wrong ?" I open the lights inside my room , looking at Chae-Young who was having her head a bit backwards , Probably exploring with her eyes my room..

"No.." she moved her gaze towards me , before trowing herself into her bed "Then why do you keep exploring it , isn't like it's the first time you were here !" She chuckled closing her eyes..

"I know..I just didn't have time to look at it much so.." "you didn't ? Even when I was in the bathroom and you waited here for me ?" She chuckled again "Yeah.. you're right , anyway , come here.." she patted the spot next to her , I obeyed and laid on my back , using her stomach as a pillow..

She was playing with my hair , walking her fingers last through it..

"You know what ?" I mhm-ed at her "We came here to have fun , right ? Let's get in the action ?" I started to laugh , I like Rosie being impatient..

I got up from my bed , making her to look confused at me , I locked the door and winked at her , I sat on her lap , looking directly into her eyes..

"You are the one that is impatient , I won't keep you like this.." a gummy smile appeared on her face as she placed her hands on my hips "Please.." I leaned down and kissed her lips , before she deepened the kiss , I took a chance to already unbotton her jeans..

Her tongue slipped inside my mouth , searching for mine like her life depends on it "Y/N.." her sweet mouth left a moan which represents my name , making me tensed , I started to grind on her , her hands going on my back , to my butt and putting her hands into my back pockets of the jeans..

Without for me to realize , my hand Went to her stomach dragging up her top , her back arching , helping me to get it of , I broke the kiss and look into her brown orbs , Her lips parting slowly , taking deep breaths..

I help her to stand up a bit , getting her top down at all , I pushed her again on the bed , I started to unhook her belt , the sound of it making me tensed , I fast trow it on the floor and started placing kisses on her neck while her hand was gripping into my hair and her head went backwards to give me more access...

I dragged my kisses down , to her Collarbones , then her chest , also groping her breasts with my hands , her mouth letting out beautiful moans that were getting me weak by moment..

I trailed my kisses down again , to her stomach , Leaving also there hickeys , with my arms , I got down the anorak that was still on me , I stopped for a bit and she helped me to take down the t-shirt , one of my bra's strap Being pushed of my shoulder by her..

I continued on kissing her stomach , her hips going up when I started to drag her jeans down , hearing a desperate moan when I pat her leg up and down from her hips to her knee , I moved myself better between her legs , and before continuing to work on , I took a long glance into her eyes , unbottoning also my Jeans and trowing them somewhere in the room , I kissed her hip , my hand going under her , unhooking her bra and tossing it on the floor next to us..

I noticed the wetness that was dripping from her black lingerine , I kissed around them , making her hand to grip on my hair , her long nails hurting my scalp , making me to groan and send vibrations through her body , I noticed how her chest was moving up and down from the already hard way to breath..

I could not wait more , so I dragged her lingerine down using my long fingers , before she puts her long legs around my waist , I used my finger tips to tease her entrance and see how wet she really is..my bedsheets were already soaked , I love it..

I entered to my middle finger inside her , her back already arching and her head backing up , a long moan escaping her mouth which was wide open enough to make me enjoy the image...I love seeing her so desperate..

I moved my finger slowly , she was holding herself with the help of my shoulder , her eyes tightly closed as she was a mess right now..

I lean myself over her , kissing and bitting her lips that were already swollen from the kiss , her moans filling my entire room with the sloppy sound created by my finger entering her..

Her walls were already tight , but I decided to add another finger , making her yelp my name between little kisses..

Already , her walls were getting tight and tighter around my two fingers , sights that she can come any moment , I pulled my fingers out , wipping them on her body and then putting them inside her mouth , her moan in desatisfaction was so loud..

"Have patience , Queen ! I would made you to feel in heaven.." I whispered against her skin , but loud enough for her to hear and to let out an airy moan , I licked the place where I wiped my fingers , creating goosebumps...

I licked until I stopped near her woman hood , brushing my fingers again my her entrance , to see again how wet she is , I know she also couldn't take it more as her legs flew around my neck , pushing my head , I hold her by her waist , stopping her from bucking up her hips and keep her into a place..

"Do what you want with me , Baby.." I whispered against her womanhood , making her to move her hands on my hair again , clenching her fist hard , trying to push me but I resist..

"P-please..Princess ! D-Do this for me.." I want more than this , wasn't the first time hearing her Calling me Princess and begging , but it's like I created a kink from it , I just love when she does this..

I started with a long lick against her clit , her airy moans trying to kill me slowly , her sweet taste that I've been missing so bad and that I was feeling like I would die without it...

I continued with slow licks , sometimes teasing her entrance with my tongue tip , I pushed her legs of my neck , without breaking contact with her womanhood , and pushed then wider , giving me more access to her..

I inserted my tongue into her vagina , feeling her warmth against it , I wanted to savour everything so I took it slowly , but I know she finds it as tease..

"F-faster ! Princess !" I obeyed what she said , her moans getting louder and her body is starting to shake , hearing her raspy voice from shouting and yelping made feel so hot...

I removed my grip from her waist , and with my hand , I decided to help myself a bit and got my hand inside my lingerine , trusting fast , making me to also moan and sending vibrations to her body , her walls were getting tighter and tighter..

All I could hear now was her moans , driving me crazy and sudden felt like my tongue was on fire , working her way in and out her , her legs shaking violently and she couldn't find a position anymore , she pushed my head inside her and with one more trust in and out with my tongue she came , I moved my mouth to her clit and cleaning what she realeased...

"Oh yes !" She cried out as I was cleaning up , after I finish , I leaned over her and kiss her lips , inserting my tongue into her mouth and letting her to taste herself from my mouth..

I broke the kiss and looked at her , she was still trying to calm herself from the high , I moved my gaze to her neck , full with hikeys , them her chest that also was and her stomach , I moved her on the pillow and put myself next to her , hugging her from the back tightly , my legs knoting with hers..

Even if I was at her back , I could feel her heart beats...

"I love you.." she turned herself towards me , her eyes looking with mine.."My Princess.." her thumb was now caressing my cheek while a weak tired smile appeared on her face , I kissed her lips one more time "I love you too , let's sleep now" she nodded , kissing my nose and turning around again , facing me with her back now , I dragged her closer by Hugging her again..

I counted her heart beats before drifting to sleep...