Chapter XXXVIII

Chae-Young's POV

"Baby ! Chae-Youngie , woke up !" Y/N shake me a bit , I just groaned and turned around "What it is ?" I mumbled asleep "Chae-Youngie , you should get up , It's late.." I dragged the blanket over my head , why I can't just sleep ? "C'mon , Chipmunk..I know it's Saturday , but you should be up , I want us to have breakfast together.."

"But can't we eat later ? I want to sleep a bit more.." I heard her sighing , she layed next to me , having her arm around my waist "Okay , but later Probably my parents would be home.."  , she dragged the blanket from my face , I close my eyes and moaned trying to get comfortable with the strong light , she chuckled and kissed my nose..

I open my eyes and saw that she's already dressed , her hair a still a bit wet , sign that she took a shower , her cute smile appeared while she kissed my nose again , revealing her dimples that just dragged me inside and made me poke them and her to make a high pitch sound...

"If you're this tired that you can barely keep your eyes open , I suggest next time to not sleep late again !" Her chuckled filled her room that was full with a big silence , I smiled nodding and closing my eyes again "I will be in the kitchen , preparing Something to eat , if you finally decide to woke up and come to eat with me , don't forget to take a shower and take some clothes from me , then wear a black mask and cap , okay ?" She kissed my forehead and I mumbled a ,,mhm,, towards her..

Y/N's POV

I went into the kitchen , looking through the fridge , I could find some eggs , so I decided to make some omelette , I heard the door opening , but I thought it's Chae-Young when suddenly a masculine voice made me jump..

"What are you doing ?" I turned around and see Oppa with his messy baby blue hair , scratching his head "o-oh..I was making sone omelette , I made more , you want too ?" He nodded "Okay..how many portions you made ?" I looked over at the table , where I put 4 plates "Four , we are having a guest.." he looked confused before taking a bottle of water from the fridge..

"Okay , I guess.. I'll be in my room , Halmeoni had woke up already ?" I shook my head , Probably she's tired..

He went out of the kitchen then the door opened again , the Familiar shower gel smell invaded my noustrils then long arms curled around my waist , her head lazily staying on my shoulder , a kiss being planted on my cheek "Hmm..it's smells so good.." I chuckled "So you finally got out of the bed , but I told you to put a mask on.." she scoofed , shaking her right hand that was holding the mask "I'll put it on , but not now , I want to enjoy the food smell , maybe the food itself" she chuckled , planting an another kiss on my cheek , then my neck , making me to tilt my head..

"If you're okay that my brother and Grandma are gonna eat with us.." she nodded "Im okay as much im getting food.." I chuckled , sending her to stay down at the table , I gave her a bottle of water , as she doesn't drink coffee or tea in the morning , suddenly my brother came in , he was shocked to see Chae-Young..

"Chae-Young-sshi ?" He barely screamed , making her to jump from the sit and bow instantaneously , as I turned around "Hi , YoonGi Oppa !" She chuckled shyly , bowing again "I told that we are gonna have a guest , Oppa !" He nodded , telling her to sit down again and she did , I gave her a ,,I-told-you-to-put-the-mask-on look,, and she just scoffed , telling me to keep calm.

"What are you doing here ?" He asked her "I've been here to celebrate Y/N for becoming my new Personal makeup artist , she insisted that I should stay for breakfast , then I'll go.." he chuckled "We haven't seen eachother for a long time , Chae-Young-sshi !"

"Majja..we haven't seen since you band Comeback with Spring Day and Not Today !" They chuckled "Now I feel like a third weel..." I mumbled to myself..