Chapter LXII

Barely all of us are asleep... Barely all of us except me and Jennie Unnie who were talking about random things..

Chae-Young was resting her head on my lap , sleeping a bit soundly , Lisa was occuping all the Couch and Jisoo Unnie was laying her head on Chae-Young's stomach , while I was resting my back on the couch's leg and Jennie Unnie on the other , having Chae-Young's Legs on her lap..

"You will come with us where we will film BlackPink TV , right ?" I hummed , caressing Chae-Young's hair "I want to..I really do but I have to see what I'll do with my sight and... we'll see..I have to even if I don't want , right ? I'm her makeup artist tho.." she nodded "You know you're really fun !"

I chuckled "Thank you , Unnie..you too !" She sighed , massaging Chae-Young's leg with her hands "You know..Sorry I was kinda bitchy at start..it is just..I don't know..I don't trust people easily , but You're different ! I'm glad Chae-Young found someone like you ! You really care about her and she also is a cinnamon roll.."

"Thanks Unnie , and It's okay..I understand you..no need to to say sorry ! I'm glad we are friends now !" We turned around attention when we heard a loud boom sound from the kitchen , It is late..who should be there ? Maybe something fell of..

"I'll go to see what's wrong..stay here !" She said , pushing Chae-Young's legs from her lap and got up walking slowly into the kitchen , but she closed the door behind her and I continued to look at the TV with the volume lowered , I yawned , seeing her Getting out and wiping her hands with a paper towel..

"the oil bottle somehow fell..it's okay" she sighed Sitting down next to me and Laying her head on my shoulder "Are you sleepy ?" She hummed "Same.." I sighed , putting my glasses on the couch next to Lisa and rubbed my eyes "You should go into your room and Sleep.." I shook my head "I won't leave you three here..I'll sleep here with you.."

She moved on the couch pushing Lisa barely down and lay next to her , as I laid myself on my back , still with Chae-Young's head on my lap..

For my surprise I fell asleep fast and I really slept good..until we heard somebody knocking like a crazy person on the front door , making Barely all of us to groan , Lisa to turn around and fall on me and Chae-Young and Jisoo's Unnie head , while Jennie Unnie was covering her head with a pillow and telling us to shut the alarm and let her sleep..

I looked around and see my glasses on the table next to the couch , I put them on and got up to walk to the door to open and be pushed by YoungSoon Unnie in , she gasped when she saw the girls "A-annyeonghaseyo !" She said bowing repeatedly "Let the formalities Unnie.." Said Chae-Young getting up and walking upstairs Probably to the bathroom , she bowed again , Until Lisa got up and bowed back to her "Girls , she's my childhood friend , Kim YoungSoon , YoungSoon Unnie..you already know who they are !"

"Annyeonghaseyo !" The three girls said sleepy and bowed lazily to her after getting up then trowing their selfs on the couch again "She's older than you , Jisoo Unnie" I told , picking a bottle of water from the ground and drink the water from it  "Wa.. Finally somebody older than me ! I'll call you Unnie !" She said and chuckling..

"What are you girls doing here ?" They looked at eachother "We came to help Y/N !" I saw Chae-Young coming again downstairs , she was wearing one of my sweaters that was red and short jeans , hugging me from behind by my waist and yawned "Oh yeah..I heard , I'm so sorry , Little..we are here for you.." I groaned as she hugged my head , pushing her away "Unnie..I'm not that Little.. You're four years older than me !" I said making the girls laughing..

"But you're still little than me !" I pushed her away , sitting down and pouting after that , Chae-Young sat behind me and back hugged me as she continued to leave kisses on my cheeks and neck , making me to Chuckle "Y/N.. would you cook something for us ? I'm hungry.." Chae-Young spoke in my ear "What do you want to eat ?" She groaned , thinking..

"How about...teobboki ?" I nodded "Okay..Teobboki with Rice and..side dishes.. sounds good ?" She nodded her head like a little kid , I chuckled and kissed her cheek , earning her pointing at her lips while pouting but I shook my head , earning a cute voice from her Saying ,,Please,, , which made me melt so I gave up and kissed her lips..a proud but cute chipmunk smile..

"Ya..girls let's eat..I'm hungry !" Jennie Unnie said Clapping her hands "What will we eat ?"

"Teobboki with Rice !" Chae-Young was said , raising her hand and voice like a little kid..