Chapter XLIV

I unlocked the front door and got inside my house "Eomma ! Appa ! Oppa ! Im home !" My scream echoed through the house..why it is so empty , I went into the kitchen , where I saw them and they started to yell ,,Happy coming out !,, I fast covered my ears and closed my eyes , they just laughed , I looked on the small table , a Rainbow cake was on it , having written on top ,,Not as straight as the edges of this cake !,,

"What's all of this ?" They laughed at me "This is for you Pabo ! Now let's it ? It looked tasty !" Oppa said , slowly rubbing his hands together , sitting down , Eomma and Appa hugged me , before we sat down and when they were ready to cut the cake , I stopped them..

"Wait ! Let me take a photo of this !" I took my phone out and made a photo as the cake , I fast went through contacts and send it to Chae-Young.

Guess what my parents and Oppa did , I was so shocked ! - Me

My Rosé - Oh My god !! Soo cute ! See , I told they aren't mad ! But this is so cute ? Extra cute !

I laughed at her reply

It really is..By the way , what are you doing ? Did your sister came already ? - Me

My Rosé - yeah... she's now talking with Jennie Unnie and Lisa..I still don't know what to do..

Somehow ? Maybe I can help ? - Me

My Rosé - Maybe..What About a date night ?

But what about your sister ? The members ? They aren't gonna see that you're missing ? - Me

My Rosé - Well..yeah..but I'll told them I'll meet with someone..Please ?

Okay , I guess..When ? - Me

My Rosé - Later , what about Eight o'clock pm ? I'll come to you and we'll go together ! I want to take a walk with you..

Okay..then I'll see you later , I guess.. - Me

My Rosé - Sure thing , Baby ! Love you !

Love you too , Queennie ! I'll go and eat now ! - Me

I put my phone on the edge of the table , helping them to cut the cake , then after we eat , I walked into my room and browed the internet , until I fell asleep..

"Y/N/N ! Woke up !" I heard a soft voice near my ear , making me to groan and turn around , squishing the pillow..

"C'mon Beautiful..woke up" I slowly open my eyes and saw her on top of me , her face being inches away from mine "How did you got here ?" I asked looking directly at her parted lips "YoonGi Sunbaenim let me..by the way , your parents aren't home.." she kissed my lips..

"Can't I sleep more ?" I asked , of course , a bit annoyed cause I was woked up from a beautiful dream and a deep sleep..

"You can..but we planned to go out..we can go later if you want to.." I nodded , putting my hands on her hips , helping her to trow herself next to me , she back hugged me thightly , I could feel her soft breath on my skin..

"Chaengie.." I cried out , half asleep , she made a ,,mmm,, sound "Sing to me.." she chuckled "Please..sing something for me..I want to heard your beautiful , angelic , extraordinary , soft voice.." she chuckled again , playing with my hair and started to sing Versace On The Floor by Bruno Mars..

I shyly Smiled , hearing her voice was making me soft and feel like I was in a paradise , I still can't believe I own an angel like her..

She stopped making me open my eyes and glare amused at her..

"Ah , waaeee ! Continue please !" Her face was red , as she continued to smile , she trowed me on me , making me to groan and she hided her head between my shoulder and head , I pushed her down , getting myself on top of her as she was still blushing and laughing , I kissed her forehead as she was watching intensely..

I kissed her lips and she chuckled "Are you fully awake now ?" I nodded , showering her face with Kissing "Aahhh ! Why are you always doing that ?" She said while laughing and trying to stop me "Cause you're soo cute and I can't stop it ! You really do look like a chipmunk , more from this angle" I put my head on her lower stomach , watching her laughing is one the things that are making me happy...

She moved her look down , ruffling my hair with her hand , then dragging my face to her , kissing my lips passionately..this is what I love at her kisses , they are full of love , passion and Softness ! Just like her...

"Then let's go ?" I nodded , kissing her cheeks and forehead then her neck and nose multiple times "Ahh..not again !" She cried out laughing..

"we are going okay ? Let me just chance.." she nodded , I got down from her and went to the wardrobe and Changed into some skinny black jeans and a pink pale cardigan , I took my phone , some money in case we need it and her hand , dragging her from the bed to me downstairs , where I told my brother we are going out then we started walking hand in hand towards the park that we like to meet , good it wasn't away , so we decided to walk more around it..

"Rosie , take it slow ! What's with this all energy ?" I asked as she dragged me Everywhere "I don't know just being here with you makes me be super happy !" She grinned as she stopped under a street light were she could see my Face very good , she rubbed her thumb on my right cheek , my arms being around her waist..

"You look so pretty" she moved her face close to mine , I tried to move her from the light , cause here are still people walking on the street and I don't want them to see her , but she kept on dragging me into it , laughing..

She sprained her ankle , falling into me and kissing my lips , we stay like this some time , then we finally break the kiss , she looked into my eyes , smiling , I then took her hand and we continue to walk , this time towards her dorm , I leaved her there , going inside the block of flats , I walked home..

She should be more careful..