Chapter VII

I was out with Chae-Young all night long, we got closer. She never took her mask or cap off, which to be honest it bothers me a lot. I've asked her, she said her hair was dirty and she was sick.

"Y/N?" YoungSoon breaks my thought process about the perfect girl
"I've been saying numerous times that Oppa Yoon Gi wants you to help Jin in the kitchen!" I sighed
"Okay, but if Chae-Young and her friends are here, ask him to sent me to take orders! Please?" She gave me a thumbs up.

Jin Oppa was cooking steak in the kitchen, preparing Spaghetti too
"Y/N! Stop staring! Come here and take care of this steak!" I ran to the stove, giggling. He turned around covered in flower from head to toe.
"Why are you laughing, Y/N?" He put his hands on his hips
"You are covered in flower, Oppa. You look like my grandpa!" He laughed.
I leaned closer to him and wiped off the flower from his eyebrows. I could feel his breath on my skin. I noticed Jin staring at my lips, I smirked. I grabbed his chin and leaned in teasingly.

"Y/N, Chae-Young is here" I heard YoungSoon's voice, I pulled away, but I wasn't fast enough, both YoungSoon and Chae-Young were already there. All of us were startled.

"What happened here?" YoungSoon said. She looked hurt, We've been friends for a lifetime, I can sense she was on the urge of crying. I glanced over at Chae-Young who was standing next to the kitchen door, her eyebrows were raised.
"It's not what it seems, I wiped the flower off his face" "But you were too close.." Jin said.
"No, he was covered in flower, I wiped it off with a wet wipe. That's all. You know that I don't like boys and Jin knows that too!"
"What? You don't?" Jin said, nodding my head, I faced him and then YoungSoon
"Alright, we'll talk about this another time" She sighed and went back to work, I looked over at Chae-Young....

Will You ? | Rose [ In process of rewriting ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें