Chapter LXXIV

I went home and enjoyed laying on the couch and eating instant ramyeon , looking at my one of my favourites dramas anyway..

I soon got a call from Lisa and she broke all my fun by myself [Yeoboseo ?] I asked with my mouth half full of ramyeon [Hey , Y/N ? Busy ?] I looked over at the bowl who was waiting for me and then at the TV [Nah..not really , wae ?] She chuckled [Well..Im bored ! So... Let's meet and do something together !] I sighed , seeing my bowl with ramyeon already cold and pushed it from my face [Sure !] She squiled happy and started to Chuckle [Should I come at you ? Or you at me ?] I sighed again and looked at the ceiling [If you want..I can come-] [Aniya ! I'll come at you ! You already did a lot of rides today ! Just rest and I'll tell manager Unnie about it ! She'll drive me to you ! Bye !] I didn't have time so answer , as she hang out..

I sighed and got up to put the bowl in the kitchen and then I laid again on the couch Barely falling asleep , but being woken by a knock on my door , You Could guess..it is Lisa ! She's faster than I thought she'll be ! Anyway..I opened the door seeing her with a cheeky smile on her face and waving at me , before getting in..

"So..what do you wanna do ?" She hummed , sitting on the couch "anything that would not get me bored !" I nodded "By the way..why especially to come at me ? The rest of the members ?"

"Well..Chaeng Unnie and Jennie Unnie are still sleeping and..Jisoo Unnie is reading a book..and Dalgom is bad to me..Kuma and Kai are in Jennie's Unnie room and I don't want to wake her up.." I nod again , yawning "You are sleepy ?" I hummed "A bit... You'll get busy if we'll watch a movie or something ?" She shook her head "As long as it would be something interesting...it is perfect !" I hand her the remote control and said to her to look for some movies "It would air A Bittersweet Life in like ten minutes !" I hummed..

"Oh , by the way..Y/N , is something wrong between you and Chaeng ?" I looked confused at her "What ? No.. nothing's wrong between us , why ?" She moved her Shoulders , getting a better position on the couch "I don't know..I just feel it like that...last night I tried to sleep on the couch after my practice at four in the morning..I couldn't and then I heard a door opening.. Jennie Unnie was going out from Chaeng's Unnie room ! She was shocked to see me laying there..but I tried to faked that I was asleep and she got it !"

Well..this gives me lots of things to think about now.. "What do you mean ?" She looked at the TV laying on her back "last night..before starting to dance , I went to see where's Jennie Unnie..and she wasn't in her room..then I wanted to see if Chaeng Unnie is in hers..and I heard them laughing and talking..but..very quiet..like barely whispering.." I nod my head , waiting for her to continue..

"Then.. S-something was heard.. something like.." she smashed her hand on my black skin couch..earning it like a slap "And then something like..you know when you're vacuuming the carpet and it sucks it so hard that you can't take it out and it creates that sound ?" I nod again "That was heard and then..I moved from the door when Kuma started to bark- oh the movie is starting !" I sighed and moved my attention towards the TV's screen..

"Lisa ?" She hummed "Yes , Unnie ?" I looked at her "May I ?" I asked pointing to her stomach..Im sure she knows what I want..she nodded giving me a warm smile , I laid My head on her stomach , hugging her waist as she cumbed my hair with her fingers , watching the movie..but still..I couldn't get what she said out of my head..

Is she really Cheating on me ? Or it is just my thoughts ? I mean..why would she do that ? I gave her everything and I done everything for her..No..I guess this isn't true..it more can be my thoughts that it to be real..right ? For sure..