Chapter XXXIV

Chae-Young's POV

"So ? Has she took the job ? Please ! Look what work she does ! It is perfect !" Our managers chuckled at me and we got into a separate room from Y/N who was waiting to find out..

"Calm down , Chae-Young-ah ! Yes..she did a very great makeup , a very perfect one that shows you the best-" I intrerupted them "So she took it ?" Oppa started grining , seeing my how excited I am "Yes , Chae-Young , she did !" I took them into a hug and started running towards the the room Y/N was in and waiting impatiently for an answer , I open the door , making her starlet and to get up from the couch , I bumped into her strong enough to make her lose her balance and fell on the couch , I got on her lap and hugged her "D-do I took it ?" I fast looked into her eyes , a smile ear to ear being on my face while nodding my head..

Her face all brights up and I could see the emotions flying away as she starts to hug me tighter , I kissed her lips before my managers Coming inside the room , making me to get up from her lap , as she got up from the couch and bowed at them "Ms Min , I think you already got the news ! Congrats for being a part of BlackPink's stuffs and YGE for now ! We hope for you the best ! It's okay if you start this Monday ? In Two days ?"

"Y-Yes , Mr Kim and Mrs Kang ! I would not make you regret ! Thank you so much !" I also bowed at them , before they leaved the apartment , I squished her..I swear in the happiest alive at this moment..more happy that her !

"Im so proud of you , Princess ! That means we would have much more time together ! Im so happy !" I continued to jumped around the living room , she laughed with me and then catching my waist , making me to barely trip but she catched me and kissed my lips , I continued then to make out with her until we heard someone clearing it's throat..

"Congrats Y/N ! We are happy to have you as a new staff member ! Group hug !" Lisa screamed and runned towards us , taking me and Y/N into a bear hug , making us to barely breathe !

"Ya ! Can we visit Jennie Unnie ? Please !" Lisa said as breaking the hug and handing Y/N her keys , I shook my shoulders looking at Y/N , she nodded !

Lisa was the first to run to the elevator but I know Y/N does not  like them , so I kept her hand untied with mine , then we headed towards her car , Lisa wanted to stay on the right seat so I accepted , we got there fast and the first to run towards her salon was Lisa , we got inside and Jennie wasn't no more asleep..

"Chaengie ! Lisa ! Y/N..." She stared at Y/N for a while then hugged us back , Y/N just bowed towards her and Jennie nodded...

"You're Okay , Unnie ? When you're coming back to our dorm ? We miss you !" Lisa was the first to speak , Jennie was looking happy to see her "Soon , Lisa ! I promise I'll back soon !" Jennie hugged Lisa again , then she looked at me "Jennie , me and Y/N have some news !" Jennie looked towards me , then Y/N and Lisa who was nodding her head like a little child..

"Okay , what it is ?" She asked without looking into my eyes "Well..Y/N is member of our staff since today ! She became my personal makeup artist !" She looked at Y/N , who was still a bit behind us , holding my backpack into her hands "Congrats.." Y/N Bowed again..