Chapter LI

Today morning I have to went at their dorm , meeting her sister , then heading with her towards the YGE building , where she had to done a new photoshoot , of course , all the bodyguards were around us , Chae-Young's sister was gladly to meet me , we continued to laugh and speaking together a lot , getting closer with eachother , as Chae-Young felt like a third weel all the time..

"Okay ! We are here !" I was the first to get down from the car , I opened the door for her , The bodyguards already created a circle around us , protecting us from the fans that kept on screaming and trying to get closer , I walked a bit behind her , but she still took my hand and made me walk fast , the door guards opened the doors for us as we bowed before heading in , she finally sighed , getting down her mask and sunglasses , we walked to their practice room , were all the managers were around..

"Oh ! Good morning Y/N-ah ! ChaeYoung-ah !" We bowed , also saluting them and walking to Chae-Young's desk , where she started looking over some papers "Baby , come here !" She gestured me to get near and I did , she was reading a magazine , of course , the first page was about us , but not bad commenting , which also surprised me and her managers "Can you believe this ? People are really getting okay with it..k was expecting something else.." she kissed my cheek..

"Do not ! Cause I did expected this , I trust Blinks ! And they trust me too !" She showed me her tongue..god damn this Innocent kid and her lose of the tongue control..

"We should get ready for the photoshoot Girls !" Her manager told us , before leaving , I stretched my body , sitting on the red skin couch that was next to her desk , she also got up from her desk and stretched , before heading towards me "What it is ?" I asked , putting my hands on her waist , as she crowled up on my lap , her Ames automatically around my neck and she looked down at me..

"Nothing...I just don't want to start it now..I'm lazy and also still Sleepy.." I chuckled , planting a kiss on her neck "Want me to energise you by a kiss ?" She hummed in response and lowered her head so I can kiss her..

A light kiss , until she pressed them harder and roughly on my lips , sucking on them , I let my hand to explode her back , making her to arch it , I lowered it a bit down , squeezing her butt lightly , making her to moan and I took the chance to slide my tongue in..

This is how we started French kissing , I heard a knock on the door , so I pushed her away from me , she went and seat on the desk , looking at me and telling the person to come in "Are you ready for the photoshoot ?" It's was the photographer , we shook her head "We will be in a bit , she'll done my makeup now and then we are coming !" He nodded , leaving..

I got up and prepared the things for her makeup , she sat on the chair , putting her brown hair in a ponytail and give me a chubby smile , I started doing her make-up , didn't took long as the concept was something Wild but simple , so it's was easy for me to done it..

She took a look into the mirror , smiling and nodding her head , Kissing my cheek and heading to the photoshoot , I again sat on the couch..now I have just to wait , I took my phone out and texted YoungSoon Unnie  , then looked at the clock , a long way to go and to wait..

I was kinda thirsty so I decided to went to buy something , not from the cafeteria , cause it would cost a lot more , so I wanted to go at a store , near the building , the tent that selld food and drinks (you'll know what I'm talking about if you ever went there , or you had watch heyitsfeii's vlogs in Korea) but the gbodyuards stoped me..

"I'm sorry Miss Min , but you can't go !" I shook my head "Then why don't you come with me ? At least two of you ? I would buy something for you too ! My treat !" They looked at eachother nodding , two of them went with me , protecting me by the fans who tried to touch me , or even took photos of me , we arrived at the tent store , I went in and picked two bottles of Pocari sweat , one for me and one for Chae-Young , I told them to pick what they want and both took two bottles of water , I payed for them..

Then we went back to the building , until my head started to hurt and what I saw again became Black..