Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )

Y/N's POV

It's been three weeks since I saw Chae-Young , of course , I watched her lives , I spoke with her by messages when she could and I know that they should come back soon , to be exact , they should come back today , but I don't know the hour exactly , she said that she doesn't want me to stay up late , she would text me when she gets home..

But of course , being myself..I couldn't sleep , so now I was in the living room , eating chips and watching dramas ,  cause I don't have something more to do...I heard somebody Coming in , but I thought it's my dad as he couldn't sleep and told me he wants to take a night walk by his self..

"Y/N ?" I looked at the door , where that feminine voice was coming from "C-Chae-young ?" I got up from the couch and run into her , she was ready to lose her balance , Because I dumbed strong into her , I kept Hugging her , smelling her scent , I really missed it ! I broke up the hug and I kissed her , I was kinda disappointed cause I couldn't feel her natural taste very much , its tasted much like cherry chopstick , but It didn't bother me too much..

"Is something wrong , Princess ?" I shook my head , I kept in hugging her , I really missed her so much "Nothing..just that cherry chopstick taste , isn't your natural taste just that.." I saw a smirk appeared on her face , Probably thinking at the same thing im Thinking right now "I can lets you taste me if you want to.."

I took her hand and guide her to the couch , handing her a chips bag , then I coddled with her "Y/N you're get puffy if you still eating this trash.." I pounted at her "Maybe one night.. Isn't gonna hurt , right ?" I hugged her even thightly , letting a groan to escape my mouth when Squishing her..

"You know...you shouldn't be here , you should rest.." I started scolding her for Coming here "This is rest for me...im good if im with you..to be honest , I don't need to rest , I just need to be with you.. you're giving me the energy that I need.." I looked into her eyes as she done her speech , I leaned closer and kiss her , I put down the chips bag and she did the same , putting her arms around my neck , deeped the kiss , she got her tongue inside my mouth , exploring every inch of it and fighting with mine..

I let our a moan as I feel her fingers playing with my hair , I know she loves it , cause I can feel her smirking , I got on top of her , without breaking the kiss , I was supporting my balance by my arms , her fingers still playing with the end of my hairs , I broke the kiss so we can breath , i fast attacked her neck with kissed and bites , while she was moaning slowly and quiet , as much I wanted to make her scream by now , I don't really can cause my parents are sleeping..

I kept on sucking her neck , letting marks on it , then I unbottoned her first button so I can kiss her collarbones , I couldn't hold myself anymore , as much I tried I couldn't do I started to unbotton her shirt , when I was near her last button , I heard the door opens , Chae-Young fast pushed me beside her and she tried to button her shirt up , and she succed , when my dad was coming into the living room , he didn't even noticed us , he kept walking upstairs , when we heard the door closing again , I looked amused at Chae-Young...

"That was close.." she said , with her hand on her chest "Want to continue ? In my room this time ?" Her smirk reappears on her face , I took it as a yes and I closed the TV , took her hand and guided her to my room , I let her inside and I locked the door , I turned around just to see her in a sexy pose standing on the bed

"Stop staring Y/N , don't make me wait more !" She used her cute , I fast walked towards the bed and got again on top of her , I sat on her lap , while moving my hips and unbottoning her shirt again , getting rid of it fast , I looked at her bra , well..in sure she prepared something , she's having a white lace bra , that kinda turn me on..