Chapter LXIX

Surprisingly , not all of us could make it to the hospital...I mean Lisa left for a schedule , while Jisoo Unnie was tired and she wanted to sleep , so I was left alone with Chae-Young and Jennie Unnie , who was the clingiest ! She kept on clinging into my arm and even sometimes letting her head to fall on my shoulder , as much as I tried to back off..it doesn't work..

I'm a bit worried about it , cause I did observed Chae-Young comportment being different from how she originally is , she didn't even came near us , she ignored us everytime and when I tried to come near her , somehow asking for her to ,,help,, me with Jennie , she didn't even looked at me..

Then after that I managed to finally push Jennie away , I tried making it up to Chae-Young , holding her hand , back hugging her , kissing her cheek , all those cute stuffs that I know she's melting at , but none of them worked..

I got a phone call exactly when we were getting ready to leave the salon..

[Yeoboseo ?] Something seemed to be wrong with this phone call..cause it's was a phone number that I don't have in my contacts [Y/N-ah..I'm Lisa's Manager , our makeup-er could not make it here..Lisa told us about you a lot of stuffs and we were wondering if you could help us a bit ?] I looked over at the girls , who were walking towards the exit [Uh..sure ! I'll be there as fast as possible ! I'm like a ten minutes drive away from the agency !]

[No need to be fast , Y/N-ah ! Drive safe ! Thank you !] [No problem ! I'll be there soon !] I hang up and ran towards the girls , informing them and drive them to their dorm , but I told Chae-Young that they need her too , so I can stop the car and speak with her..

"What are you doing ? Let's go ! It's late !" I didn't answer , I just kept on looking at her "Y/N let's go..or I'll go by myself.."

"Chae-Young..." She sighed , crossing her arms "What ?" I stopped the engine and looked at her again "Why are you so cold ?" She scoffed "I'm not.." "Yes , you are.." "No , I'm not !" "Yes , You are !" "No ! I told you I'm not !" "And I'm telling you , you are !"

"Fine ! Yeah , I am !" I smiled proudly , but then erased it immediately seeing her mad "And Wae ?" She sighed "I-i don't like seeing Jennie Unnie so close with you.." I chuckled "That is ?" She nodded , covering her red face with her hair , but I pushed it after her ear "Look..you know you're the only one in my heart , right ?" She nodded "Then why are you worried about it ?"

"C-Cause..she keeps on being clingy towards you.. She's flirting with you..and I'm there..I'm like next to you two and you did nothing to stop her.." I sighed "But I did..I pushed her away million times , I even asked you to help me get rid of her.." she looked into my eyes , a slightly smile being plastered on her face "Really ?"

I hummed and she gave me the  sweetest smile ever "let's go.." I chuckled "You don't have any schedules ! I just said it so we can talk !"