Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

So the months has passed..and no..I'm still working as part of her staff..better to say their staff..and since then..neither Chae-Young or Jennie Unnie has talked to me..or me with them..we are meeting..doing our schedules , our work , without even an eye-contact..and I have to be honest..It hurts me...But I know I don't have to show it..I have to be strong and keep it for myself..

All this time the friendship between me , Lisa and Jisoo Unnie had become stronger they are there every time I need them and also for the girls...after all they had been together for more than 5 years..and I also saw no too many interactions between Chae-Young and Jennie Unnie..and that's also what the girls told me..well....Lisa and Jisoo Unnie..

And now we're all..all the staff BlackPink into their living room..we are waiting for BlackPink TV to be defused on JTBC in ten minutes..the members all on the couch..while we , the staff are around the room..some laying on the floor..others sitting down or even standing up..while me..I was too busy talking to Jisoo's Unnie hairstylist about random things . ''And as you're..let's say...still newbie somehow..'' She laughed ''I'm the youngest and the newest of the staff ?'' She nod her head ''You're for some months already , huh ? Six or something like this..'' I nod ''But you Unnie ?'' I asked her ''I'm here since YG-nim decided to create BlackPink..and he set me as Jisoo's hairstylist..But you look tired..are you okay ?''

I looked away..feeling her patting my back ''Ya..Y/N-Ah..It is okay..that is a heart broken..it would heal ! Hard and in a lot of time..but It would !''I nod my head and look at the TV exactly when it started...most of us were already laughing , or chuckling..except some that were cracking up and..Me and..Chae-Young who were both silent all the episode..

And how I said..it's been a long time since we are like this..It's hard to ignore the awkward atmosphere between us..

I felt bored on the advertisements were on and went on one of their balconies and lean against the rails..This is really chilling me and makes me feel better being here than there with them..I felt arms around my waist and someone's head on my shoulder..which made me stiff ''What's with you here , hmm ?'' It is Jisoo Unnie..good to know ''I just..wanted some fresh air..'' she hummed ''If you say so..but say it now..what's with you ? Still not over it ?'' I lowered my head and sighed ''So that's the problem , huh ? Then don't think about it !''

''Unnie..'' she hummed ''Do you think it is that easy ?'' ''And do you think she doesn't feel bad about it ? Not just her..but Jennie also ? And I was shipping you two so bad...'' She scoffed...making a light smile to appear on my face ''And Y/N..both of us know how she is...Better get back in the game , girl..'' I shook my head ''I don't know Unnie..I want her back also..but...I still can't get over that-'' ''Just try..I'll be inside..it is cold here..''

Chae-Young's POV

I went after Jisoo Unnie after she took my wrist and told me to wait in front of the balcony..of course I saw it..and I wanted to leave..just by seeing her it hurts me..harder than anything..but I can't disrespect my Unnie..So I waited there until she came back and pushed me inside the balcony..closing the door behind me and locking it..wait..she just locked us outside the house and also in cold ?   Sometimes Jisoo Unnie needs to come down from her own world and realise that it's Winter and we are not having jackets with us..except her who's having a loose thicker cardigan on her..while..I am just in a top..

She turned around when Jisoo Unnie locked the door and looked at me..she sighed and went to the door to open it..but she couldn't..so she tried harder ''What did you do to the door ?'' she asked..turning to face me but her eyes weren't even daring to look at me or my figure ''I-I didn't did nothing to it ! J-Jisoo'' ''It doesn't matter anyway !'' She sat on one of the bambus chairs placed on our balcony..she tapped her feet harder and louder on the floor and sighed deeply , staring far away at something..I turned around and sat on the chair from the left side of the door and hugged my legs trying to get warm..