Chapter XXVIII

Chae-Young's POV

This can't be true ! I moved my look to Jisoo Unnie , who was trying her best to keep herself together , she was gulping continuesly , keeping her balance up hard..I looked at Lisa , she was shocked , her eyes dilated so much , her breath was fast , as she as Looking at me , then at Jisoo..

"I-i..we have to inform the managers !" Jisoo fast went into her room , I know she is gonna cry , and I know we all have to be strong for Jennie..

"U-Unnie ! Will Jennie be good ?" I hugged Lisa Petting her head , She started to cry , as same as me ! Jennie is a bad condition , I hope Jisoo informed the managers already !

Y/N's POV

I was already home , my parents were watching TV as I joined into the living room..

"Eomma ! Appa ! Im home !" "Y/N ! Something big happen !" Eomma runned towards me , I was confused my phone started ringing, YoungSoon was calling me , I answer right away , she never calls more than one beep..

"Y/N ! What took you so long to answer ! Is the worst day !" I got the phone down to my ear , her high pinched voice was making my ear bleed "What's wrong , Unnie ?" I heard her taking a deep breath , I got ready for her to yell again , so I put it more distant then my ear "Jennie got into an accident ! She's into the hospital !" I stopped from doing anything else..

"U-Unnie , you're sure ?" She sighed , sign that she's crying.."I'LL call you later !" I fast closed the call and run into my room , I have to call fast Chae-Young..

One beep.. nothing..two beeps.. nothing..three beeps , she responded..

"Baby , are you alright ?" She was crying I can sense that "Not really.." "Everything is gonna be alright Chae-Young ! I promise ! Look , I'll come at you ! Okay ! Im next to you guys !" She sighed , her voice was trembling "D-dont ! Stay home and relax , okay ? We are gonna be okay ! I'll see you in the morning !" She closed the call..

I sighed..I hope she'll be good...